Chapter Nine

Gun

"Kao lets go!" I feel so ashamed and not only Mark's sharp eyes are eating me up but the other customer here are also looking at us and more even at me. I tried many times to drag Kao's out but I give up because he was still on his guts to give his shit out to Mark. So that I walked out first. I really cant stand how Mark look at me earlier at me, aside its gives me chills but I felt scared. I don't know why?

"Wait Gun" I heard Kao's calling my name but I didn't mind, I swear now I hate him.

But Kao was really fast. He pulled me right away when he reached me. I glare at him. I'm really annoyed at him.

"Gun--"

"Why did you do that?" I don't know but I really want to punch someone now.

"To act as your boyfriend? Why you don't like it?" he sneered as if I like his act up. It was annoying that it made me more stupid.

"You think it was joke Kao? Sorry but this isn't funny" he switch his face into a deadly cold serious at me. He intently look at my eyes and move closer to my face.

"Do you think I am? By the way, that was Mark right? Your ex boyfriend that made you like this" my eyebrows arched. Confuse at him.

"Made me what?" he rolled his eyes.

"Make you so distant to another people even tho I'm your friend already and I'm trying my best to be a good guy for you. You know how much I like you right? But you cant even give yourself a try" I sigh cause he is bring it back again.

"Kao lets not talk about it--"

"Can you just forgive yourself already? It was in the past... look at Mark he got a girlfriend already. So its your time, time to be happy" my eyes almost bawled and my heart clutches when things before flashback on me.

"I cant love you Kao" I said in plain cold tone and left him without looking back at him while he is calling my name.

Why do he need to recall that to me? I freaking regret it until now.. if only i could go back in time..

I received a lot of calls and texts from Kao but I didn't mind to reply to any of them. I just throw away my phone to couch and dive myself into the bed.

I feel exhausted.

---

It was a middle of the night I was wake up because someone was knocking on my door.

"Who the hell is this in this late hour?" I groan while I'm walking towards to the door. I was almost slapped by grocery bag to my face when I open the door.

"Tadaaaah!" I heavenly roll eye at this point when I realize who own that voice.

"You think you can lure me with that?" I push away those grocery bags and I saw his face behind of it. He pout as if he can sway me that.

"Get lost, I am sleeping cant you see?" I pointed my irritating face at him.

"I wanna make up with you" he was about to come in when I stop him and about to shut the door but he stop it. Such a strong guy.

"I don't want to separate with you that we didn't make up yet" I rolled my eyes.

"Why? Did we fight?"

"Isn't it? You didn't pick up my calls nor replying my line messages. Isn't that you are upset on me?" Kai is really hard headed guy tho.

"Just want to be alone, yeah were good now. You can go home" I'm about to close the door again but he pushed it and a snap he is already in my couch.

"Wanna drink?" he open the can beer and handed it to me. But I refuse it by shaking by head.

"I have a class and practice tomorrow" I said and he just nod. We just chit chat about one hour long and he sleep after on my couch.

I check the time its already 2am in the morning. Well good luck to myself for tomorrow I guess. I came back to my bed and continue to sleep.

---

Someone just poking my cheek and when I open my eyes. Kao's face were almost inch to my face I immediately push him and with that he laughed at me because I didn't succeed but instead I look stupid in front of him.

"Its already morning sleepy head" I groaned while scratching my nape. How the hell he wake up first than me when he was drunk earlier?

"Just go home already I have to prepare myself for class" I push him away and wanting to kick him out already in my room.

He just sneered at me. Then he murmur something that unfortunate I cant even hear it. So I shake my head to disbelief.

I didn't mind him and I pick my uniform from my closet and walk to shower. I don't mind if he left my room without my notice either.

After done shower, I also dressed myself and walk out from shower but to my surprise Kao was still here and now talking to Earth. When they notice my existence, Earth look at me in meaningful way while his eyes keep shifting to Kao. Are they plotting something behind me?

"You didn't told me that you had a hottie friend like him?" Earth sound so annoying and again with those smiles I felt so uncomfortable.

"Who told you to come here?" but he didn't mind me instead he pay attention to Kao. I just shrugged and shaking my head.

"Well I guess I will I'm not going to introduce you to each other" I said in sarcastically tone. They just look at me then didn't say anything at me.

---

"He's cute" Earth mumbled we are currently walking in the hallway. I look at him.

"Huh?" I look around if Title was around but I cant see any sign of him.

"I envy you, you have always have a cutie guys around you" he said in sad tone. The heck?

"What?" what on earth is he saying.

"Your friend Kao is cute. Oh gosh Gun" and now he was irritated at me. He whines like I hurt him.

"Oh what about that" they just met and now he is been in his mouth for awhile.

"I mean he is cute, kind, gentle guy and perfect package guy but I'm just curious why you didn't like him" I just shake my head to this guy.

"I'm not blind to see his traits its that I only see him as a friend" in span of my shower time Kao manage to tell everything to Earth.

"Your so lucky to have him though" he look at me with all his puppy eyes. "You don't like him right? Can I hit him?" I nod without noticing his last phrase so that I was almost jaw drop when I realize those.

"What?!!!!" I'm really confuse and shock.

"And what about Title??" I ask furiously.

He giggled. Like his butterfly roaming to his stomach.

"I like him too also. Why cant I like two guys in same time?" I arched my eyebrow to him.

I don't know to Earth, he looks like fanboying for Title and Kao. I don't think he like them romantically. I pat him.

"Liking two person at the same time will never give you a good benefit either" I said then I walked first and almost left him.

---
a/n : i want to thank to all my reader who keep waiting for my update and cheer me up lately you guys mean a lot to me ilyyyy