Chapter One

Gun

I never knew I will go back to the place where I have a lots of regrets and memories. Especially with him.

One day my mother asked me one time where I want to go to college. So I suggest Madison University, she refuse at first because it was far away from our place but I really insisted to go study there. I have this feeling that I should go back to our old town.

I had reason why I wanted to study to that University. I know it so stupid but I really missed him so much. So I'm doing this just to see him. After that incident happen, we lost our contact to each other so that I have no any update from him.

Now I'm on my way to my unit near to Madison University to finally move in to my place and I brought my things already. But before that I've stop to a cafe to order my favorite latte. I decided to stay here for awhile after getting my drink. I was busy scrolling my phone.

"Its been awhile Gun" my world stop and even my heart beat. I know that voice very well. I didn't hear that for the past year but I can clearly know who he is.

I raised my head up and faced him. My eyes stunned at his face. Damn I miss him. He was smiling at me and I'm so happy that he still didn't change after years.

I was about to say 'Hi' at him. When someone just back hug him. And I don't know what to do when I saw him kissing that girl who hug him in front of me. I feel hurt-- ah I don't have that right to feel hurt by the way. I deserve this.

I tried to smile at them. The girl look at me and wave at me. "Hi!" he look to Mark and hug him to his waist. "Who is he?" she asked. Mark jerk at me, I don't if it was me but his eyes now are cold at me.

"Ah he's my old classmate in highschool" old classmate, he remember me as that. Why should he brag me as his old boyfriend anyway.

"Really??" she look excited hearing that. "Hi!! I'm Mint his girlfriend" she introduce herself at me and extended her hand at me. I accept it even I'm in heavy feeling. Maybe he really forget about me already. Isn't it surprising right?

"So babe lets go?" I heard Mark whisper to Mint, I don't know if that was a whisper but its too loud so I really heard it well.

"Huh? You told me you want a coffee here" Mint protesting. Mark grab her waist and pulled her closer then jerk at me again.

"We have to go" he said and drag Mint along with him.

As they disappear, my heart sunk down. I expect this to happen, to see him with somebody else but no matter how prepared I am for that. I cant help but to be hurt. To think this is the first time I met him in 3 years.

I guess I'm the only one who didn't move forward yet.

---

My room wasn't that big but enough for me and my things. I finish to unpack my clothes and hang it on my closet. I look to my room with my enthusiastic smile. I'm going to stay here for next four years I guess.

I try to divert my attention to other stuff because I don't want to remember what happen earlier when I see him in that cafe. I thought I'm going to see him accidentally in campus but we met so soon.

He changed. I thought he didn't, but when our eyes met, I can totally feel it. He is not Mark I used to know before. Also I expected that he hate me.