Chapter Nineteen

Gun

"What? You are Mint's younger brother??" Earth shocked response after Perth admitted to all of us. I was just shocked then I realize how world was too small for me.

Lunch time,Perth asked us out and we are eating lunch outside of the campus. Earth meet Perth a years ago in some party that's why they get along. That's what Earth told me. But I didn't tell him yet how Perth and I met.

"Do you know what your sister did to Gun??" I reach Earth's hand to squeeze it to make him calm. I look to Perth who just bowed his head to all of us.

"My sister really regret those. She was just upset to what happen to her and her boyfriend I mean ex boyfriend" he sincerely said.

"But still the damage was done. Until now Gun was still hot topic from the school, there's no gossip going around the school so that's why he was still the main topic of the campus" he blabber to Perth.

"Earth its okay, just stop"

"I know and I'm so sorry for what my sister did" I saw Earth crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"It was okay, she just loved Mark that's why she end up did that"

"In loved? Are you hearing yourself? She is wench!"

"Earth?"

"What?"

"I scolded her right after she told me that to me. And yes you were right Gun, she was just in loved to that Mark, please understand her" he patted Earth who was still pissed of. I just nodded at him that I was okay.

"Gun was too good in this world" I overheard Earth whisper.

"I know" I look to Perth who are now smiling at me.

We continue to eat and get chit chat with each other. I'm just curious how did this two handle the hangover when they get all wasted from last night.

---

Since that day I rejected Mark. I never seen him again. I admit I felt sad about it but I chose it in the first place. I didn't expect that we will go far, I know I'm just here to study. To look over him and trying to move on.

I chose to broke his heart before. And we should leave that in the past. Its nothing to do with the both us now.

"I saw you with Perth" I just got froze. Am I not being delusional that I'm hearing his voice again. I turn around slowly to confirm it.

It was him. He was standing in front of me. His face were familiar. The same exact emotion I've saw.

"So you met him again right?" he still asking me. What should I answer.

"Its.. none of..your business" I said then I look away.

"I know" he answered. He look disappointed but he was more sad than ever. "Should I gave you up?" he added. Now his tears began to flow down to his cheek. I really wanted to wipe it out and hugged him. Tell him to stop crying because it was hurting to see him cry.

This is ain't right anymore. I keep hurting the person I love the most. I draw closer to him and give him a tight hug. I keep patting his back and he lean his face to my shoulder and continue to cry.

"What happen to us?"

My tears that I console earlier now pouring down from my eyes.

"I know we were happy but why did you have to do that me?"

I'm sorry Mark, I'm sorry if I leave you. If I choose to hurt you. I'm sorry if I'm still that Gun who is coward to fight with you. I'm sorry if you have to suffer just because of me. I'm sorry for everything Mark.

I love you Mark but again.. I have to do this.

"Forget me already" I said after releasing him in the hug. I turn my back immediately at him. I kept crying while walking away from him. I left him again in confusion.

When I got home. I throw myself in the bed. I cried as I could to ease the pain.

Why do I have to keep going through to this pain?

I fish out my phone and dial my mom's number. I tried to sound okay and wiped my own tears. I don't want my Mom worrying about me again.

"Yes dear?" she answered. I get a deep breath.

"Mom" another decision made up.

"I'm going back there"

"What???"

---

"Are you out of yourself???!!" my only nosy friend is now in front of me are yelling at me when I told him that I'm leaving in next two days. I'm busy packing my things when he just visited me here with Kao.

"Are you really sure?" Kao second demotion.

I sighed. "I learn moving on is a life process. And it wasn't force or just a task that I should obligated to do as fast as I can. I thought seeing him being closer to him will be the way to get him completely to my life. But I was wrong, I didn't know it will made another mistake"

"What are you saying Gun? You cant just leave like that? What? Like you are running away from all of this? Stop being so coward Gun" Kao hold on to Earth while nagging at me.

"I am coward and I know it" I shamelessly admit it.

"You are only hurting yourself Gun. You did this the last time right?" Kao reminds me again.

"Its better to be like this. I rather choose to hurt myself even more than hurting him again"

I continue to packed my things. Earth just cried out loud in front of me while Kao looking so sad at me. He is comforting my friend right now. I just smiled to the both of them.

"Are you not really going to change your mind? How about your study
Just now here? Me? Are you going to leave me here?" I laughed at him. He now doing guilt tripping me.

"You guys please be good to each other. If you hurt my friend I will literally going back here to punch you Kao. I don't care if you are my friend" silly Kao just hugged Earth and kissed his head. I cant with these two.

"Ill surely report it to you. And you promised you'll get back here okay?" I'm relieved that he was now calm right now.

I don't want to leave this place, the school and my friends. But its a little sacrifice for my own self care and not to get hurt Mark again.

I did what you want Mark before. Ill be leaving finally. You wouldn't see my face again. Once again. Its another goodbye.

---
a/n : getting sad. but still i hope you find this story interested. im sorry for delaying updates. im really really sorry. but still thank you for voting and appreciating my mini craft. lovelots