Chapter Twenty

Mark

"Are you not going to do anything? He leaved the school and his dorm yesterday"

My annoying friend keeps bothering me all day and reminds me that Gun left. Should I give a damn? I glare at him. I am focusing on my notes and here's Title try to ruin my day.

"Let him be. Should I care?" I talk back.

"But he left" he said it again.

"Its his business not mine. Besides we haven't anything to each other ever since why should I care?" this is the right thing to do for myself. To save myself in my self humiliation.

"Acting again cold like you did before?" now he is trying to provoke me.

"Get out of my sight if you cant say anything good to me" I warned him. He just throw me a glare.

"I'm just trying to help" he said before he walked out in my room.

I cant now focus in my task now. Is this really you want Gun? Fine. Ill forget you completely in my life!

---

"Mark??" can they just leave me alone? Can I have a normal life just for a day?

"What?" I cold asked.

"Whats with that face?" he said in sarcastic tone.

I rolled my eyes. "If you have nothing to do with me, okay? Just get lost" I push him away. I don't want to talk to him nor seeing his face. I'm not still comfortable seeing him.

"Don't tell me you are avoiding me? For what Mark?" I really hate his face. Did he really did this for purposely? To what? To rub in my face that I'm piece of stupid?

"Acting like you didn't know huh?" I try to provoke him and trying to pretend nice on me. "By the way, what are you doing here? You aren't a student here either"

"Ah I'm applying for the next semester. I want to study here with my sister" he said in cheerful tone.

"Whatever" I'm about to leave him but he grab my arm. I jerked back at him. "What is it?"

"Why so cold as if we haven't that little connection before?" is he making fun of me?

"Let me go or Ill punch you little kid" I warned him but seems he wasn't scared or cared about what I said.

"I'm your ex-girlfriend's sister anyway"

"So?"

"And Gun's--"

"I don't want to fucking hear it" I pull my arm away from him and get myself drag out in that place. Why he was here? To what to make fun of me? To rub it to my face that Gun and him??

Goddammit.

Moving on my ass.

---

"Get out of my face" Title just have a guts to show himself after ruining my day earlier. He went here to my place just like that and showed me his plastic bags full of can beers. "Go be wasted in the other place" but he is too dominant and he just push me away in the door way. Make himself at home in my place. Like he didn't hear what I said. Why was everyone didn't want to listen at me anyway?

"You need this Mark, I'm telling you" the he open a can beer then he drank it non stop. Then he throw me a one.

So do I have a choice?

"I never been heartbroken in my entire life" he started monologue while staring to the can of beer he is holding. "I thought were on the same page? But you know what Mark? We are reading different books!" then he started sobbing. Actually I have no idea what he is talking about or didn't he just tell me anything yet?

"Who is this girl who hurt you?" I asked cause I'm curious. I've know Title was kinda chick boy but he never dates anyone yet. Like it always end up in fling, flirting without any label. So I'm just surprised that he is now heartbroken. But I'm also broke. But anyways lets hear more from him..

"Earth" he mumbled that I didn't hear it clearly.

"Huh?" he raised his head and now he look tipsy.

"He is not a girl Mark, he was Earth. The guy that always with Gun. The cute guy that I want to protect to all cost" so my hunch was right? The first that we met Earth, he look so whipped to my friend. I can tell it cause it shows. But then I saw this past few days that Title look at that Earth boy different. I thought he was just playing something that time but now he really was falling hard to that boy.

"So what happen did he reject you?"

"No.. yes??"

"Eh?"

"I asked him out but then he looks like he didn't like those after all. But suddenly Kao guy came everything for us in Earth shattered" seems like he got really rejected. "I thought he likes me but that's what all in my head"

Poor Title it was the first he really be in serious when it comes to have a real feeling but it seems like his love was unrequited one.

Just like me I guess.

"Then just gave up and moved on as simple like that" I stand up and roam to my room.

"Wow, coming from you my dear friend" I look at him.

"Why? Isn't that right?"

"Then why you didn't forgot Gun of all this years then?" I got triggered and about to throw a punch.

"Say something more Ill kick you out in my room" he just sneered at me.

"By the way, Gun loves you so much"

"Nonsense Title" I talk back. I don't want to hear that.

"Some people have their own reason" Title started. He continue to drink the can he is holding.

"Is that reasons enough for Gun to hurt me twice?" I asked seriously Title he just only shrug.

"It just my thoughts, no worries I'm on your side" he said then put his drink up and make a cheer on me.

I did this for three years why can I do that again for the rest of my life. Ill get a life Gun and I will forget you completely.

---
a/n: Ending is so soon.. I hope you still stick on the story. See you in the next chapter my lovely readers.