Chapter Eleven

Gun

I felt so relief that tomorrow will resume the practice for the dance prod and blocking for the stage. But now I have to think what talent should I showcase.

"Hey Gun??" I was just back to reality when Earth just patted me, I saw him bringing the tray of foods that he order for the both of us. But I automatically arched my eyebrow when I saw that it was 3 sets of order.

"Are you going to eat that two?" I pointed those by my lips while I'm helping him to put those in the table. He just sneered at me.

"Nah, Title texted me that he will join us again to have a lunch with us" I just nod. He didn't tell me something didn't he?

"Are you guys dating?" as my curiosity kills me right now. He burst out laughing at me. I give him a puzzle look. Is that how he response at me?

"What are you thinking? No!" I give him a don't-believe-you look.

"You guys getting extra close. What if something happen the two of you behind my back"   I seriously said. I heard him clearing his throat.

"To tell you, you know I like him right?"

"I know" and it shows.

"But you know Kao came to my life" What?? Is he serious??

"You know what? I'm confuse Earth!" he pouted.

"Exactly Gun! I'm really confuse. I like them both. At first it was okay for me but why the heck I feel that I have to choose only one between them" I scratched my head as I am really bothered to my friend.

"Common Earth, ask yourself who was really the one who makes your heart beat fast or flutter you more?" I asked him. He did pause and really deep think about what I asked him. Seriously??

"Its hard. They caught me both at the first sight" what the heck??

"You know what you have to make a deci--" yeah he cut me off.

"Ssh!! He's here!!!" he said in excited tone. He raised his hand and waved it. I can only sigh.

I look to his happy face but suddenly turn to a cold one.

"What is he doing here?" Earth became cold suddenly. But why---

I jerked back, am I seeing this right? He was here? I look back again to Earth now I know why he had those transition.

"Ahh he said he wanted to take lunch with us too" Title answered. Mark landed his gaze at me and I automatically looked away.

So what is happening?

Title seated beside to Earth.

"Ill just get my food" I heard him saying.

"What is he doing here?" Earth got so furious and asked that to Title.

"I know its weird when I told him I'm having a lunch with you, he suddenly just asked me if he can join too. That was odd for me but I just let him be. There's nothing wrong right??" Title asking to assure that it wasn't a big deal but Earth really wanna to get fight. Then he looked at me.

"For me nothing but to Gun there is wrong with it right Gun??" actually I don't know how to react to act here. It was just it was still on my memories what he just did to me yesterday. Actually I'm still confuse. When he just suddenly kissed me, it lasted for a seconds then I pushed him away. After that he walked out first and dumbfounded left me there. Clueless and still shocked.

"Ah no-- actually its okay for me. Hehe" okay what did I just say?

Earth look suspicious on me.

"If you are afraid, I'm here to protect you from him" I just smiled at him.

"Earth, I'm here okay? I wouldn't let Mark hurt Gun too" Earth faced him with his pouty lips.

"If you didn't bring him here. Gun wouldn't feel so awkward!!"

"I'm okay don't worry"

Later on Mark came back and weirdly just seated beside me and facing Title. It was an awkward because on how the two looking at us. We are eating silently. Usually when we are three together we used to laughed and get chit chatted to each other but now seems like everyone was really going to be quiet like this.

"Whats gotten to you?" Earth suddenly spoke up that everyone of us looking at him. "Why suddenly Mark?" Earth wasn't really fooling around. He was really about to throw hands to Mark.

I glance to Mark, I saw him putting his spoon to his plate and sighed.

"I can't eat alone, Mint have something to do so we didn't get a chance to have lunch together" I didn't expect that he really answer  Earth's question with such that details.

"Is that so??" Title patted him to make him ease. I look at him and he stare at me. I give him a sign that it was really okay, I am fine.

Even though I'm still confuse on how the earth just that happen.

"Gun something wrong to your lips?" Title asked me. I automatically put my index finger away to my lips. Oh shit I didn't realized that I was touching my own lips right in front of them. Urgh.

Embarrassed. I just continue to eat my lunch until I finish it. I look at my wrist watch, its almost 30 minutes before my next class is coming.

"Hey call me if something happen? I just need to go somewhere, see you later in the class" before Earth leave he glared at Mark then he flipped his hair. Also Title just gesture that he will tag a long with Earth. That's it we just left here, just the two of us.

I stand up already. Thinking if I will tell him that I'm getting off. But were not friends either and also he doesn't even care.

I left him like that. Well I guess being civil to each other is also good for the both of us.

"Gun??" I was shocked when he just grabbed my arm. He followed me?

I don't know if it was me or am I just being silly. Why do I feel something off to Mark?

"Mark!!!!" I look over to the familiar voice who called Mark. It was her Mint.

Mark just throw my arm away and he look bit shocked. Mint who is approaching to us. Smile brightly at us.

"Someone told me that you are here babe" she clings again to his boyfriend. She look at me.

"Do you guys eat together?" I nod as an answer. "So you guys are okay now?" she added. Mark pulled her and just patted her head.

"Lets go babe" he said trying to get Mint away.

"Hey!! I'm still talking to Gun" successfully Mark dragged her as they disappeared to my sight.

I just shook my head.

---

What the?? Why was Mark is in front of my door??

I was stopped and didn't know what to do if I will go back and didn't straight home yet. But I was late when he saw me already.

"Lets talk" I rolled my eyes on him.

"What now Mark? You know what you are acting weirder??!"

I'm seriously tired. When will he stop bothering me?

"About yesterday uhm--"

"Lets forget it. Lets pretend that it didn't happen" I said in plain voice.

"Now its clearer to me now" I look puzzled on him. "Whether how much I hate you. I still love you"

It left me speechless. I couldn't think straight. My eyes keep on blinking.

Then the door open and Kao was inside. He look at me then he switch to Mark. He walk towards me and he wrap his arm to me like he was hugging me.

I was still in process of to sink what is really happening.

"Have a problem? With my boyfriend??"

---

a/n : my internet is getting bad rn. and finally i updated!! i hope you like it. i cant wait to read your comments hehe