Chapter Twenty One

Mark

"I miss you Mark please meet me today please" I am literally heavenly rolling my eyes hearing Mint throwing tantrum me in the other line.

"Okay.. okay" If I keep declining her, she will never ever stop to bothering me.

"Yey, same place you know our dating spot" she sound teasing me.

"You wench" I uttered then she went off.

I was just planning to rest in the whole weekend but my lovely ex girlfriend want me to stir up with her. I was just laying in my bed since I woke up. I'm really lazy to go around and fix the mess around. The mess that we made Title here in couple of days ago was still here. Untouched by me. See how I wasn't my usual self as always.

Then someone knocking on my door. I felt annoyed. If its Mint then I'm really going to make her pulled out. I had no choice to rise up from my bed and I have to open that damn door.

I was about to whine when I realized it wasn't Mint but my Mom. I was so shocked to see her. She didn't even text me that she is coming.

"Oh you look surprised? Are you expecting someone else?" my mom said then she make her way to my room. I close the door and I was ready to the disappointing moment that my mom will witness.

"Until now Mark you still the same!! How many times I told you to be neat and clean your room??" that was it my mom started to nag at me.

"I always clean my room. It just happen I was too busy in the school and whenever I am going home, I go straight sleeping mom" I explain myself immediately. But my mom pointing the can of beer on the floor and look who was not convince on my explanation.

"Busy? Then you got the time to waste yourself, you!!!!" then she started to hit me.

Why did she came in wrong timing here? "Mom stop!!!"

---

"I got worried on you Mark you didn't call me regularly so I decided to make a visit, I didn't know that you are not studying hard here but instead throwing yourself" we were now seated on my dining area. She prepared some dishes came from the goods she just bought herself. She told me that she want to cook for me which I missed the most when I am still living with them and now that I am living by myself sometimes I didn't have any time to cook for myself, even eating I skipping those.

"Mom I'm still studying here. But you know I am also a young man who wants to distressed myself" she went silent.

I look to my phone. After checking the time. I excuse myself to my mom and went to the shower. I still have to meet Mint.

"You were dressed up son. Where are you going?" my mom curiously asked me.

"Ah I am meeting Mint today" I answered while fixing my clothes on me.

"Why not invite her over here so that she can taste my food that I prepare. And its a very long time ago since I met your girlfriend by accident" she made emphasize the word accident. I know back then I didn't also introduce Mint properly like back then when Gun and I had a relationship before.

"No need mom, she had just few words to me. I am going back quickly" I said then pick up my wallet and fish in my pocket.

"But son?" I jerked back to my mom before I totally leave.

"By the way mom we just broke up, she is now my ex girlfriend" I didn't wait to her response or what, I just walked out from the door already.

---

I just got here in our usual spot also the place that I've first met Gun after a long time. Ugh how to rid him? When I actually seeing and remind him in any place I've been.