Chapter Ten

"Now I'm having a sore eyes looking at you two" Title whines looking at Gun and Mark doing lovey dovey couple do. The two was out and proud to express their feelings to each other.

"You two can go to detention for being so PDA" Title added like he was about to puked when he saw their hands intertwined. He just cant use how his friends ended up to be couple cause in the past of couple of days they have their own normal days hanging out each other.

He pout like he was really envy. While the two having their own world. They are so happy to have each other. Feeling all the content to each other.

Title slammed the table and sigh. "Fine! I give up! I feel so single right now" he said in over dramatic way. Gun just laughed while Mark about to throw hands to him.

"Stop fussing, students are looking at you" Mark nagged at him.

Gun just shaking his head while sneering to them. "You need to be used right now Title" Gun added, Title pouted as if he was really depressive situation.

"To be your third wheel, no way!!" Gun laughed his ass out loud.

"We will find you a partner" Mark said to make it up to his lonely friend.

"You guys really have to. Because I am going to die from bitten of the ants because of your sweetness" Title being ass whined old boy guy but deep in his side. He was so happy that finally his friend are done of their game hide and seek. Hiding their true feelings to each other. And he knows how these two struggled and he witnessed it all. That's it,he was just damn proud.

Gun

"Gun your keep losing your timing!!!" all the contestant were looking at me with their annoyed expression especially Mark on the front of me in the left side.

"Are you okay? You seem distracted?" Tanya whisper at me as we again practice the dance from the top again because I keep making mistake.

"I'm okay, I'm sorry its my fault. Its nearly lunch, we should stop here but I did mess so that we have to repeat again" she shakes her head.

"Its okay" she mouthed me. Then she patted me again.

The rehearsal was done because its already noon and we are all hungry.

"This competition is not for incompetent like you" here we go again. I bump with Mark again. He eyed me from my top to my toe with his grin.

"Can you let me through?" talking back with him will be another non sense again.

"How long have you been dating that guy?" I arched my eyebrow with his sudden question to me again. Like? When he was sudden interested on me again.

"Huh?" I hope that I don't really hear what he asked me.

"I'm sure you just got together for a quite days. I wouldn't surprise that you dated a lot a guy when you left me right?" he said like he was sure to know everything on me.

I glared at him.

"What is it about you? Its non of your business right?" I had enough to him. I'm doing my best to avoid him. But he was the one who confront me always.

He did say anything cause I know I hit him that with realization. So I leave him in his place.

I know he was mad and will never forgive me to what I've done to him in the past. But that was past already, we have the present now. We should just leave all those behind.

I know Mark, I cant even forgive myself.

---

I am now in the cafeteria and trying to find Earth here. He texted me that he was here. After a minute I found him, he was already with Title. How come this two became close? They didn't notice me especially Earth. He was all his attention to Title. I cant just imagine that he was like this when he was Kao. Looks like he really like Title as he likes Kao. Earth was unbelievable.

"Ehem" I fake my cough to catch their attention especially Earth. He was smiling at me as if he was doing nothing suspicious. Well obviously.

"Your practice were done?" he curiously asked.

"Not yet. Its only a lunch break I have to go back too" I said.

"By the way what do you want to eat? Ill order for you guys" good thing Title volunteer himself. As we finish to tell him our order he go to the queuing section to get our foods.

"So hows the practice?"

"Tiring"

"Yeah it shows" he look at me with his full judgemental eyes. Is it written to my face?

"Mark accused me something right in front of my face" I started to rant to him. Earth only can sighed.

"What did he say?" Earth was trying to conceal his anger.

"He just made me a horrible person. I don't understand him, he hates me right? But he keep on running on me again just to throw a tantrums at me" He only patted me.

"Just beat him in that contest. Make him feel that harassing you like that make no good and wasted his time for a nonsense thing" I can feel the tiredness and also being frustrated. Cause I feel it the same.

I'm tired to deal with Mark.

---

Lunch break was over and I need to go back in the practice area as they ordered us. I am heading back to the area when someone just grabbed my hand and drag me away from that area. We are at the back building of the campus. A place that student weren't hanging out. I couldn't just said anything because I am not sure what was Mark was up to. Yes he was the one who dragged me here. I was looking to the ground. And preparing myself for his another accusation.

"If you don't have something to say, Ill go ahead--"

"Why do you really came back here? Here especially in my life?" I chin up and face him.

"I told you I was here not for you. Just for myself" he didn't listen to me instead he just staring at me. But this one was different. He didn't give me chills now. He look at me like the old Mark looking at me. I don't know but I felt something in my heart.

And next thing I knew. His lips were pressing mine.

---

a/n : finally!! omg it gain more readers. i thought this story were kinda lame but im glad that you like it. hope you comment about what you thought to this chapter. thank you!!