Chapter Six

Gun

Today is the first day to prepare for the moon and star competition. And everyone of us were getting ready for profile photoshoot. But I'm more trembling knowing Mark was also competing as Moon to represent their department. I can sense his sharp stare at me from his place. So even I wanted to avoid him, its impossible because we were always meet each other because of this competition.

"You look tense" I was caught back to my senses when Tanya, the star of our department talked to me. She look concern at me. So I just nod as if I was okay. She give me her bottle water. "You might thirsty" she's not only pretty but generous also. I accept that and mouthed her thank you. I unknowingly look back to Mark's place. He was now looking so cold at me then he look away from me. I just shake my head.

I have to focus. I don't want to get distracted by him. I have to move forward already. Its already in the past. Mark moved on already, I'm sure I can do that.

When its my turn to take a picture. I felt nervous because all their eyes on me. I never done this before so I don't have any idea on how I'm going to nail this. One thing makes me anxious when Mark stare at me again. Is he really up to something? His stare makes me more uncomfortable.

"You look so stiff Gun. Make it so natural. So okay lets go" I did a pose again. But this time  divert my thoughts and trying to get him out of my mind. Finally I saw from a far that Earth is here already. So I look at him and he give me "fighting" sign. He lowkely cheering me there.

"Great Gun" finally I wrap the photoshoot session. I was the last guy from the queue.

Earth welcome me. "You look so handsome today" I look bored at him.

"Don't started me Earth. Why are you so late?" I felt so alone here. Tanya rarely talked to me since every moons from other department trying to talk to her.

"The class just done a while ago. I cant skip that because I have to write notes to share with you" I smiled at him. He was so thoughtful friend. "By the way I saw Mark how he look at you earlier" suddenly his cold stare flashback in my mind. I shook my head.

"Nah. Don't mind it" I said casually.

"I think he had still feelings for you" with that I immediately I put my hand to his mouth and panicking looking to the people around us. He push me a little and take off my hand to his mouth. He look offended.

"Hey why did you do that?" I glared at him.

"Don't say that here. Everyone might here you especially him" Earth look to everyone but seem he didn't give any damn of it.

"They didn't heard look they are busy with their own stuff" that's why I don't want him to know this yet. He might spill it accidentally in front of others. I don't want to create mess and mess with Mark again.

"But can you be honest with me Gun? You still love him right?" I jumped out in panic but he just sneered at me.

"What the the hell are you asking me that?" I'm seriously like I caught in act.

"Don't even deny it. Even though I didn't know the truth. I smell fishy whenever he was around" I just remain silent. Because if I try to fought back it means I'm guilty.

Because the truth. Yes, I'm still in love with him.

"Ow-kay? Here's the girlfriend anyway" I look to Earth he is buttering off. Then I found him again, clinging to his girlfriend. They look so perfect to each other. Mint was really pretty and indeed a sweet girl. Maybe that's why Mark was sway over her. "I smell the stinky jealousy" I look back to Earth. He was grinning at me while I am pissed at him already.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes at him. I just fish out my phone and open my sns accounts to check my notifications.

"Hi!" I raised up my head. And my eyes almost widen when Mint were in front of me. "You are the guy that I met in the cafe last time right?" I couldn't speak that much because I was shocked that she really had to talk to me.

"Mint!!!?" looking at his boyfriend were rage at me knowing her girl interacts at me.

"Don't mind him. I didn't have that chance to chitchat with you. I am really interested to know you" weird. So weird. Why the hell she was interested at me. Don't tell me she hinted or knew already. And now she is picking up on me.

"I didn't get to know your name either" I extend my hand at her. There is no wrong to be friend with her right? My intentions are pure. I don't have any something to do with her and her relationship to Mark.

"Gun" I said as he claim my hand and we shake our hands.

"Omg wait. Why are you here?-- Omg you are also a moon?!" I awkwardly nodded. She look excited and bubbly also. "Are you competing to my boyfriend. Hahaha anyways fighting!" she tap me and she go back to her boyfriend. But Mark take a glance at me then she focus again to her girlfriend.

"Ow so the past meet the present?" slap his shoulder to my annoyance at him. Earth starting to babbling things in front of me.

"Does she know it?" he asked me.

"I hope not" its also unnecessary for the both of us either. She hadn't have to know it so everything will be alright.

"Its done for today moon and stars. See you in the practice!" we wrap the day. Finally I can able to go back in the class. Keep myself busy with the school stuff to unwind myself.

Basically the world is really small for all of us. I have nothing to do but to get myself together and do my best in everything.

My phone just vibrate inside my pocket. I thought it was random notification but my eyes almost fall out in my eyes.

From : *********
I got your number from my reliable source. So keep in touch Gun. btw its Mint.

No way. No way. Why would her? What did she want from me?

---

a/n :  sorry for the crappy plot. but i hope you still like this story. hoping to hear your reaction about this book. thank you for supporting