Chapter Twelve

Gun

"Why are you here again??" I stop for a seconds.. Did I just leave the door open again??

"Well I miss you" here we go again. I rolled my eyes.

"Kao next time you have to tell me that you are visiting here in the first place" I just told him and seated to my bed. I'm tired to argue with him, I cannot just stop him to whatever he wanted cause in the first he wouldn't even listen to me.

"Is he bothering you?" I jerked back at him. Did he asked that intentionally?? I am trying to avoid it.

"Kao, I let you here in my room. I didn't even push you away from this room. Please.. I don't want to talk about it" I said in giving up tone.

"Your reaction speaks to yourself" Kao said then he bowed his head.

"What??"

"I heard it all.. he still love you.."

"Kao"

"And you still love him? Am I right?" I bitterly smiled at him. He now look at me. His lonely eyes met the gaze of mine. I really can feel it but what can I do?

"I am sorry Kao" I feel so guilty. Every time I am pushing him away yet he still coming back to me. Every time I told him that I don't love him, he is still there for me. Kao was so good to be with me. He don't deserve me.

"I know you cant love me. But likely I what I'm saying to you even before. I love you and I want you to be happy. Give that to yourself" I walked towards to him and hugged him so tight. I place my head to his chest.

I just need a hug. A hug that can comfort me. Kao was always there for me. I am mad to myself, why cant be him instead? Why I am still into Mark.

I let him go first in the past. I hurt him.

"Gun you need to be happy, its been years give yourself a good break okay?" he faced me while cupping my both cheeks. My tears are now running down to my cheeks. I am flattered.

---

"Good Morning Gun!!" I was startled when she just jump out of nowhere. It was early in the morning and I have to run to the convenient store to buy some yogurt.

"Mint??" she smiled at me in her usual way whenever I saw her.

"Its too early in the morning? Where are you going?" I scratch my nape while observing her look today. As usual she look pretty today.

"Just to buy something out there" I answered.

"I'm here to visit Mark's dorm" well I can spell obviously. I just nod at her, when I'm about to get off when she just grab me in my arms then she clings on me.

"What if you join us in our breakfast, look I bought a lot of foods" then she shoves the plastic bag she handed to my face.

Even though I am against at first she literally just dragged me to Mark's dorm.

Mark look so flustered when he saw us both when he open his door. He didn't said anything yet when the great Mint just pull me inside his dorm. Mark cant even complain on how his girlfriend was being so stubborn right now.

Mark now looking so upset to his girlfriend who just barged in to his room and to think she even drag me here. I'm still avoiding his gaze, I still don't know what to think or to do about the last time. I don't know if he was drunk last night but he seems not.

"What are you looking at? Its weekend I am usually here right?" yeah but today was different. You just drag me okay??

"You didn't even tell me before hand" he said then he cross his arm.

"Its surprise, so surprise!!" she jerked at me then she smile again to me. "I bought Gun here to join us in our breakfast. Isn't that great??" she said in very enthusiastic voice. I just sighed, why did I even end up here??

Now while Mint were preparing the foods in his kitchen. I was left alone with Mark in the dining table. He was seated in front of me. He didn't even say anything to me since I came here. I didn't even dare to talk. Like what would I say either. Its very awkward.

Sometimes our gazes met but its either me or him who look away first.

"Are you playing silent game there?" Mint just enter and made the air again breathable. She was placing the foods now in the plates. I was about to help her when Mark stand up first and assist his girlfriend.

Now they are being lovey dovey in front of me. Great Mark. Who was the fucking Mark I talked to last night?

"We should stop, Gun was looking at us" Mint felt shy after Mark kiss her in her lips.

Mark just look at me with his plain look that I cant even explain whether he was mad or what.

We started eating. Sometimes I laid my eyes on them while I am eating. They seem a lovely couple. Mint was very caring when it comes to Mark. I think was lucky to have her in his life. Yeah sometimes her girlfriend were kinda mess up and creepy but yeah she was kind also.

"So??" Mint breaking the another ice air again. "Are you guys okay right??" she ask us weird question again.

"What do you mean?" Mark raised his eyebrow asking her back.

"Well I think so, cause my friend saw you guys eating lunch together yesterday"

"Yeah" Mark response.

"So can I ask Gun anything Mark?"

"Hmm"

"What is he when he was in the highschool days?" I almost choke my food and same as Mark reaction.

"Mint??!"

"Why?? Is that bad to ask what was my boyfriend before I met him?"

"But why are you asking him like that??" Mark was really about to lose his cool.

"Its your damn fault for being so mysterious!" she almost yell out to him. Then she look back at me. "So tell me Gun? As his old friend. I think you know him more than to me" I was hesitant. Yes hesitant if I should answer him knowing Mark is watching over to us and also what should I answer.

"Ah I think I should go now, I have something to do" Mint left speechless and hang her mouth for what I answer. I slightly nod to Mark then I get the cue to exit from that situation.

When I finally escape from his dorm. I run back faster to my dorm and locked myself. I walked towards to my fridge and snap myself right away.

"If I have only enough stocks of yogurt, I wouldn't be run with Mint and end up having a breakfast with them"

What a messy start of weekend..

---
a/n : hi there!!!! thank you for keep supporting this book and esp for waiting for updates! i hope you enjoy this chap even tho its kinda confusing but yeah thank you so much again!