Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Four | Impatient
SPG

Zachary's tongue was warm and hot against mine. His breathing reeked of rum and mint, but my attention was on his lips as his tongue expertly swirled with mine.

"Hmmm..." I breathed out.

Both of his hands traveled to the side of my butt. Gumalaw si Zach. The bed creaked noisily as he carried me closer to him, halos mapasigaw ako. Ngayon ay nasa kandungan niya na ako.

I let out a sigh as his knuckle grazed the side of my boob.

He was sucking my lower lip as his hand made its way beneath my shirt. Halos maiyak ako sa kagustuhang abutin ang kung ano.

"Zach... I want..." Halos hindi ko matapos ang sasabihin.

His head lowered to my neck, and his warm lips grazed against my neck in a lazy caress.

"Not yet," He whispered in his rocksalt-rasp voice, "Let me touch you..."

His lips remained on my neck and his hands reached for my heaving breast. My frustration was now focused on the harsh, unpleasant material that is my bra. I started to slowly ground my ass against him.

In one swift motion, he expertly unhooked my bra. Gumalaw ako para tulungan siyang hubarin ang bra at blouse ko. I gasped as I felt him below me. He was hard as granite.

"Fuck," I hissed as his wet lips covered my breast. I felt the callouses on his finger as they grazed my breast and circled around my hard nipple.

His expert tongue sucked my nipples. I could only look upward and close my eyes as I grounded and twisted against the rough garment of his shorts. I wanted so much to remove that provocative piece of garment.

"Tsk," He growled, returning his mouth to meet mine, and pushing his tongue harder inside my mouth, "Baby, you're so impatient."

He deliciously chuckled as he nipped my ear.

While his hand was palming my breast, the other slid inside my skirt.

Remove it. Remove it now!

His hand grazed my thigh, just a little outside where I wanted it to be.  His fingers gently brushed the spot near the apex of my thighs.

"Fuck it, Zach. Please!" I yelled, out of frustration.

He chuckled and smiled against my neck.

His hand trailed along my thighs. His finger slowly found its way inside my underwear. The first stroke of his long finger against me made my insides combust.

His calloused hand gently squeezed my boobs as his middle finger pushed down my womanhood. I released a long moan as my head fell down against his shoulder.

"You're already so wet, Thalia..."

His thumb flicked.

Tila aatakihin ako sa ginagawa niya sa aking katawan. It has been so long. He only slid one finger pero halos sapat na 'yun. The insides of my womanhood were so tight that I might've combusted in orgasm with only one finger.

His other finger slowly pumped inside me as the other caressed my clit. He slowly added another finger. My warm insides clenched and unclenched as he continued to finger-fuck me.

Hindi ko alam kung ano ang gagawin sa sarili. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to scream. It just felt so good.

He sucked my neck as his long fingers pushed and pulled straight through my core.

"Aahhh... Zach..." I moaned.

I moved my hips with the rhythm of his finger. I groaned as he slowly inserted his third finger.

I moved my neck to give him more access. I twisted as well as I could, and I opened my eyes to see Zach staring intently at me, his neck and chest slowly turning red, as he pumped his fingers.

Nakatingin pa rin siya sa akin nang sumandal ako upang halikan siya. I gently bit his lower lip.

He chuckled.

"Please..." I begged.

He sighed as he plunged his fingers deeper and harder into my throbbing cunt.

He thrust his tongue to mine.  I moaned on his mouth as he continued to plunge in and out, slow and hard until he hit where I wanted to be.

"Aahhh!" I screamed as I combusted.

I shuddered and tightened around his fingers. But I wanted more. I wanted him inside me.

Zach slowly removed my skirt. His fingers grazed my thighs as he removed my wet underwear.

Akala ko mananatili kami sa posisyong iyon, but he pushed me to the bed. He was now on top.

His dark eyes were still on me as he slowly removed his shorts, and he slowly rolled off his boxers.

I gasped as his considerable size sprung free. Posible ba na mas lumaki pa iyon? I feel like it's bigger than my arm!

I was staring intently at it when Zach crawled on top of me. However, I was faster than him. I forcefully yanked him to the bed. He chuckled as he settled back, na tila ba ay nakuha niya ang gusto kong mangyari.

I gave him a lazy smile before I leaned down and slowly put my mouth on the tip of his proud erection.

He grunted and his hands curled into a fist on the sheets.

I lazily slid my tongue on him, while I slightly grazed with my teeth. Napatingin ako sa kanya. His eyes were tight shut and he was heaving.

"Yes, just like that, baby..." He whispered, barely finishing the sentence.

I could take all of him if I could, but he was too big. I let my tongue suck where I could reach. I bobbed my head up and down as he continued growling and heaving like a wounded animal. My hand reached for his balls and slowly massaged them, while the other was caressing the lower part of his manhood.

His cock twitched inside my mouth.

Ni hindi ko akalaing aabutan pa ng dalawang minuto bago niya ako takipin.

It all happened so fast. He was in my mouth. And now, ang kanyang malalaking kamay ay nasa magkabilang dulo ng aking bewang. He slowly jobbed my thighs using his knees, before he launched inside me with one powerful stroke.

I cried as suddenly entered me! Why is it as painful as the first time?

My warm insides stretched as it welcomed every inch of him. He rose and plunged hardly against me.

"Hmmm..." I groaned as he pushed and pulled.

I opened my eyes to see him writhing in pleasure. He groaned like an animal as he pulled and pounced on my tight and wet pussy. His neck down to his chest was already so red and glistening with sweat. His eyes were closed tightly. His face was turned upward as strands of his hair fell on his forehead.

Tila nawala ang sakit na naramdaman nang nakita ko ang mukha niya. He looked so drunk with pleasure.

I couldn't concentrate.

His mouth was now sucking my neck. He was pouncing his large cock inside of me, my walls clenching and unclenching at his size. His hands were gripping my hips so hard.

He groaned.

His thrusts became faster. He rocked deeper and harder inside me. His groans now turned to moans as he thrust in, and again, his lips on my neck, on my ear. I could hear every loud breath he exhaled as he rammed faster than ever.

"Zach... aaahh!" I yelled as the sight of him wrecked me thoroughly that I climaxed.

Zach's hand cupped my breasts as his breathing shortened, his hips thrust slowly, and he growled as he reached orgasm with one deep dive.

Bumagal ang aking paghinga. His warm seed spilled on my insides. He raised his eyes to look at me, a wicked gleam plastered on it. There was a lazy smirk on his face.

I screamed as he grabbed my waist and swiftly flipped me onto my front. I felt the soft pillow on my face.

"Roll over, we're not done yet," He whispered behind me as he gripped the back of my hips and pushed himself inside of me once again.