Beginning

Beginning

"Get your hands off me, Zachary!" Giit ko sa kanya. 

But instead of doing what I wanted him to do, mas lalo pa niyang idiniin ang sarili sa akin. Damn. He started trailing salty kisses in my neck and I hated myself for moaning. Ikinulong niya ako gamit ang kanyang bisig.

Ang kanyang halik ay naglakbay sa aking balikat.

"P-Please stop..." I said, fighting the urge to drown myself in his kisses.

"I know you want this, Thalia. We both want this..." He said. I found myself moaning when I felt his large calloused hands touching my sensitive breasts.

"Don't make this any harder for me," he said with his husky voice. 

He slowly bent to kiss my lips. It felt so good kissing him, but I wasn't supposed to feel this way. His lips tasted like mint and I found myself wanting more.

He sucked my lower lip as his hands explored my body. His kisses trailed in my neck and then into my unexposed breasts. My breathing was deep. 

I couldn't fight, but I needed to. Cos this was so wrong, so wrong that it would send me directly to hell.

He licked my cleavage, leaving me pleasured. I felt like my legs turned to jell-o because of the sensation I was feeling. Kung wala lang ang pader na nasa aking likuran ay kanina pa ako lumagapak sa sahig.

He pulled the string of my bra, which was very easy for him since I was wearing my bikini. I closed my eyes. 

Just this time... 

I felt the garment fall to the ground.

"Perfect," he said then attacked my breasts.

I held onto his messy hair as he was sucking and licking my breasts like he couldn't get enough. His kisses came back to my lips then he cupped my butt. I wrapped my legs around his waist, my weight relying solely on him.

We were kissing. Hard. My eyes widened as I felt his erection. Seconds passed, I found myself being gently laid in a soft bed. He took off his shirt, revealing his finely sculptured abs. It was as if his body was one of the successful sculptures of Michaelangelo.

He smirked as he joined me in bed. He then kissed me. My breasts were poking his hard chest. His kisses were supposed to travel in my neck when we heard an incessant knocking on my room's door.

"Thalia, are you there? Dinner is ready," I pushed Zachary away as I heard my best friend's gentle voice. I knew this was wrong so wrong. 

I stood up, leaving Zachary in the bed.

"Wait, Shai. Magbibihis lang ako," I said and then proceeded to the bathroom.

As I was taking a shower, I heard the door open and close. I closed my eyes. I just cheated on my best friend. 

This was all wrong because Zachary Corpuz is my best friend's boyfriend.