That one alien AU pt.2

Start from the beginning

"Commander, hurry up with the backup! Human Jirou wan't his last words" 

"Nooo, how can I confess my undying love for Shinsou if you shoot me?" 

What? Human Kaminari liked their second in command? Their commanders son?

"Suffer, bitch"

Jirou pulled the trigger. Out went a small jet stream of water that hit Human Kaminari in the face. Kaminari hit the ground, dead.

Momo was full out panicking. 

The backup came around the corner, weapons drawn.

Jirou heard them and put her arms up. 

Kaminari stood up, still alive.

"Man, fuck you Ji-bro... You took one of my nine lives, now I only have eight!" Kaminari punched Jirou's arm and she laughed.

Wait what? Humans have nine lives? and they are not immune too water? Or was it even water? what if it was acid? See trough water?

The Human Manual got updated yet again.

---time skip---

It was quiet like always in the halls. Well not always, the humans were loud. But the Humans were loading the ship. They heard it. The humans were making weird noises with their mouths.

Human Kaminari was banging on his thighs with his hands and Jirou was moving around and making the noises. Kaminari was also making the noises. It sounded good. 

(the in () is Kami when they sing.. it's hard to explain)

"All the single ladies (All the single ladies)
All the single ladies (All the single ladies)
Now put your hands up"

They both put their left hand up doing their weird movements. Momo had too ask if this was some kind of ritual later.

"Up in the club (club)
Just broke up (up)
I'm doing my own little thing
You decided to dip (dip)
But now you wanna trip (trip)"

The humans were smiling, hmm why were they happy doing these strange noises? 

Momo decided to write this down in her notebook:

Humans like moving weird and making noises with their mouths. The are talking melodic about single ladies in a club doing their own thing. Ritual? 

"'Cause another brother noticed me
I'm up on him (him)
He up on me (me)
Don't pay him any attention
I cried my tears (tears)
For three good years (years)
You can't be mad at me"

Jirou was making beautiful noises... It was really interesting. 

"'Cause if you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it
If you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it"

The humans pointed at their left ring finger. Weird, was it a part of the ritual?

"Don't be mad once you see that he want it
If you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh-oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh-oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh (whoa, oh, oh)
'Cause if you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it
If you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it
Don't be mad once you see that he want it
If you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it"

Why were they making 'oh's? Another part of the ritual? Momo wrote it down.

"Now wait
I want y'all to get nice and stanky with me
Where I'm from
We do things nice and stanky
We do things nice and funky (alright y'all)
Can y'all repeat after me
You ready? Say"

What was this word? stanky? another word for stinky? But why would they "get nice and stinky" with them? Maybe they were summoning this evil thing called a Demon? Jirou had once told her about them.

Momo decided to stop them.

"Humans! Stop doing your ritual to summon a evil DEMON!" Momo said loudly and Jirou and Kaminari stopped moving around and making noises. 

Kaminari fell to the floor laughing while Jirou snorted.

"Momo, it's not a ritual.. I promise" Jirou held up her arms in the air. These weird humans.

"What? But then are you doing?" Momo tilted her head to the side.

"We are doing a human thing called dancing and singing, we are not summoning a demon, I promise" Jirou put her hands on Momo's shoulders. 

"I like the noises" Momo nodded.

"The signing? I could sing for you some other time if you wan't" Jirou smiled at her.

"Really?" Momo looked like a child in a candy store again.

"What do you think about our dancing!?" Kaminari asked after getting up from the floor.

"it was... nice?" Momo did not wan't the Human boy to be sad.

"Thank you!" Kaminari smiled at her and Jirou "rolled her eyes".

---end---

I rly like doing these alien chapters.... what do u guys think about a third????

UwU

Take care

-peace out