Update

Hello everyone. As the author of this book I wanted to take a moment to apologize. I left those who have been reading this story on a cliffhanger and I feel terrible about it. I planned on writing a few chapters of this book during winter break for my school but I got caught up with a few personal issues. That and a lack of inspiration kept me from finishing the fourth chapter of this book. I have been slowly working on it for the past few months and I hope to get it out real soon. There may be a bit of a delay because I'm moving and transferring to a different college. Again, I apologize for the delay. I would post the chapter I have been working on but I don't want to half-ass anything. I would rather take a break to clear my writers block then put out work I'm not proud of. And don't worry I will keep to my word. I have a friend who is also a reader and has been bugging me to continue my work, so that has been a big motivator for me. Thanks everyone for your patience. Please enjoy this very sketchy drawing of the madman himself Maximilian Brimsey to satisfy your hunger for content.

 Please enjoy this very sketchy drawing of the madman himself Maximilian Brimsey to satisfy your hunger for content

Yes, I know he kinda looks girly but he's meant to be devilishly handsome.