Update #3

I apologize if getting this notification made anyone excited thinking a new chapter was coming. Sadly, that is not what this update will be talking about.  And before you think I'm scrapping this story, no, that the complete opposite to what I will be talking about. I already made an announcement about it but I felt really bad to the many people who voted for this story, had input, or even just took a second to read it. Thank you so much, and I apologize for the wait.

 Sometime last week was a year since I wrote a part for this story, and frankly a year since I have worked on any books at all. And that makes me sad thinking about it because writing has been, and will always be one of my biggest passions. I really want to be an author one day, it's just last year was a mess. Everyone is aware of that. And I was quarantined for basically a whole year which should have given me time to work on this project but I let the time slip away without using it to my potential. That personally is my fault and I will take the blame for it.

This is all just to say thank you for over 2k reads, I have never reached a viewer count as high as that ever, and I am so grateful so many people decided a story I thought about in AP Literature of my senior year of high school, was something that you would want to read. Also, I wanted to leave on an exciting note. Although I am still busy with other things, once I finish the things needed to start my new job, which will be around October, I will finally have the time to start writing again. A few friends of my have really encouraged my creative side and have helped me get into writing again, so hopefully that dreaded basically year long writers block will go away. Expect to see more action and heart wrenching story coming around mid October. Oh, and clearly my writing has gotten better so stay tuned for hopefully, a more put together chapter.

By the way, this story is just getting started, we haven't even gotten to the good stuff yet. :)