I WANT YOU (EPILOGUE)

Start from the beginning

Abhi nods and smiles at her... She Runs towards him.. Abhi widened his arms hoping that she will Hug him...

Aditi starts to Beat Abhi with her small hands...

"You!!! I won't leave you why you didn't come to meet me!!" shouts Aditi and she still beating Abhi with her small hands.. Abhi didn't reacted to her soft beatings... He smiles at Her...

He holds her hand and he makes her sit on his lap... Still Aditi is Struggling in his arms and kicking her legs.. Abhi takes her in his arms and he throws her on air....

"Baby Papa is so Sorry na!...I won't repeat this Mistake again.. Hereafter dad won't leave you and Mom alone ok!" Tells Abhi...

Aditi Hugs Abhi tightly...

"Missed you so much dad!" she hugs Abhi tightly... Abhi gets happy tears hearing the word dad....

He feels more Guilty for Hurting His Love and His Princess... But thought he'll make every moments so special to them... He kissed her forehead... And he saw Pragya standing there admiring them Abhi opens his other arms and Asked Pragya to come...

Pragya Runs towards them and hugs them.. Abhi felt so happy Holding his World close to him.... One hand it's his Princess on the other hand it's Pragya...

Their family moment Come to alt when they hear a Voice..

"Princess!"

It's Rithik and Arjun...Pragya gets fear what they'll do when they come to know about Abhi...Abhi looks at them...

"Princess what he is doing here??" asks Rithik..

"Rithik He is My Love Abhi!" tells Pragya nervously...

That's it for Them Arjun moves Towards Abhi and Holds his Collar tightly...

Pragya And Aditi shocked... He about to punch Abhi..

Pragya stood before between them...

"No Arjun Please don't beat him.. He realized his mistakes!" tells Pragya wiping her tears...

"Don't stop me Pragya...How much you suffered because of him.. I won't leave him!" shouts Arjun...

Abhi stood there in sad Face without Telling anything he knows he deserves this..

Arjun lightly pushed Pragya away from him and he about to Punch Abhi that is when he has been pushed by someone... It's not Someone it's Aditi... Arjun looks down and saw Aditi Furiously looking at Arjun...

"Dare to Touch my dad! Don't you" shouts Aditi..

Everyone shocked to see Aditi... Arjun steps back...

Again Pragya stood between them..

"Please Arjun he realized his mistakes and I love him!" tells Pragya...

"I know whatever I did to Pragya is unforgivable.. But I realized my mistakes.. I will take care of Them... I won't hurt them.. They are My life now.. I can't live without them.. And please Forgive me!" Tells Abhi in a Sincere tone...

Rithik and Arjun nods at him understandingly...

"I'm sorry for Shouting at you!" tells Arjun...

"Take care of Our Princess!" tells Rithik.. Abhi Nods happily...

One day...

"Abhi where are you taking me now?? And why you blind folded my eyes!" asked Pragya umpteenth time..

"Shh!! Baby how much you'll speak??!" asks Abhi Driving the car...

"Actually tell me When we'll reach there!??" Pragya unable to control her happiness...

"Baby we are reached!"

"Then I'll open My eyes!"

"No No baby!!! Wait once we reach that place I will be opening your eyes!"

"But how I supposed to go like this??"

"when you have your RockStar why to worry" saying this Abhi takes Pragya in his arms...

"Abhi what are you doing what if somebody see us??" asked Pragya unable to Control her blush...

"I don't care baby!"..

Once they reached the place Abhi makes her stand on her legs and he removed her Blind fold...

She shocked to see its a Temple which is decorated for the marriage.. Arjun, Maya, Rithik, Shivanya, Purab, Bulbul and Aditi is standing there... Happy tears starts to flow from her eyes...

She looks at Abhi... Abhi smiles at her and he wipes her tears..

"Thank you so much Abhi!" tells Pragya with a happy smile on her face...

"Love you baby!" Abhi kissed her cheeks... And they both hugs tightly..

They both broke their hug when they hears the Throat clearing sound of Arjun...

"I guess you both came here to marry now!?" teases Arjun...

Everyone laughs at them and Both AbhiGya got embarrassed...

Abhi kneels Down and he forwards his hand with a marriage Rings ... Pragya gets surprised...

"Will you Marry Me Baby??' asks Abhi with a happy Smile...

"Yes Abhi I will marry you... I want to be your wife Abhi!" cries Pragya..

Abhi inserted a Diamond Ring on her finger and Pragya too did the same...Abhi kissed her hand...

Abhi takes her in his arms and they moves towards the Holy fire... AbhiGya took seven phers by promising each other.. And Atlast Abhi ties the Mangalsutra in Pragya's neck and he appplies vermilion on her Mang...

Pragya felt completed... Now it's time for Group Photo.. Abhi takes Aditi in his arms and pulls Pragya towards him and pulls her closely and everyone said cheers... The camera Freezes with this happy Moment..

And as AbhiGya wished Pragya gives birth to a Twins In next 9 months... One Baby Boy and One baby Girl.. Their life become even more Colourful...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Next Story on the way...

Target 🎯 111+ votes..

Don't forget to cast your views friends.. I'm eagerly waiting for your Comments...

By Subagokul ❤