Decoded 30: The Commodore's Odds

Decoded Transcript: Unfound...

Decoded 30: The Commodore's Odds

Feeling the powerful and familiar resonance, Azmin was wide-eyed, uttering, "The Realm Breaker... and The Chaos Veil."

The two females soon floated as Ying was surrounded by golden rings, behind her was a clock-looking item as she faced them, lifting her hand up, facing her palm towards him, "I do not condone such actions, Caller

The two females soon floated as Ying was surrounded by golden rings, behind her was a clock-looking item as she faced them, lifting her hand up, facing her palm towards him, "I do not condone such actions, Caller." Ying spoke as Azmin gritted his teeth, moving back as the blue-eyed female soon crossed her arms in-front of her chest, her palms glowing as she smiled, "Weaver's Command: Sky Fall!" She voiced in a calm tone as there were sparks in the sky, Azmin moving his monsters as he charged towards her, but was surprised when one got its head cut off, seeing Fang holding an enlarged Shadow Broadsword, grinning as he soon landed down, some of the other monsters getting stuck as per Metal and Quake's attacks.

The clouds cleared as several lightning bolts and asterids came down, seemingly charging onto the monsters like a rain of chaos. Azmin sliced towards her, soon summoning purple monstrous snakes before it as it was close to her when one of Gopal's spectra appeared, kicking him back as Ying sliced the air, saying, "You don't belong here–get lost." Light emanated from her as the snake hissed as it was drawn back into nothingness.

As below Azmin's feet, cracked into several purple monsters made from his own, a large looming threat came from him as a minotaur-looking monster roared as it's arms stretched out, pulling itself out of the portal as other monsters revealed themselves, dominating the previous monsters as Boboiboy Thunderstorm felt a shiver run down his back, looking to the side to see Yaya's figure floating by him, looking at him a calm demeanor, "What's wrong?" She inquired as he simply shook his head, smiling as he said, "Go get 'em, honey."

The female soon smiled as she flew upwards, her arms spread out as she soon caught wind of the monsters, some already charging at her as she giggled, several gems appeared behind her as the air cracked like a mirror, soon eyes coming into focus as...

The female soon smiled as she flew upwards, her arms spread out as she soon caught wind of the monsters, some already charging at her as she giggled, several gems appeared behind her as the air cracked like a mirror, soon eyes coming into focus as she pretended to ponder while tapping her chin, "I wonder what I should make~" One of the reaper-looking monsters soon attempted to grab her when she gave it a side eye as its arm soon cracked as it was soon engulfed into golden flames, soon revealing an enlarged humanoid-tiger as Yaya giggled, "Will of Space: Recreate." She voiced as Azmin was alarmed that his own monster soon turned against him as its arm conjured a silver sword.

Yaya pointed to the enemies with a darkened gaze, commanding it to fight as the tiger charged, roaring as it sliced the enemies against it. Her eyes shifted to gold and pink-hues, seeing Azmin flying towards her she put her arms were spread beside her, one of the cracks growing as some of area below cracked, Boboiboy Thorn dodging it as he saved some of the soldier, telling them to move back as some of the monsters aren't affected by the normal attacks. "You want to create the world? I doubt it would do much for you." She uttered as a large transparent pink bird sprung out as her hand swung up to soon draw towards his flying figure, the bird soon slicing and slashing him, "Recreate: Bursting Sky."

As Yaya looked above towards Ying who was sitting on her little silver-throne clock, the female remained silent, focusing as she opened her eyes, "Essence of Time: Recall!" As luminous blue light trailed around her, she soon was before a grave, showing Azmin knelt before it as the ground cracked, making her heave a breath, looking back as her golden rings' snapped in the middle, looking like ribbons as they followed her movement, soon her eyes landed to a tree, seeing a little girl and woman, ropes tied on their necks before it was pulled up, the area completely got destroyed after she stood in a dried land, looking behind her to see Azmin moving away, wearing his golden armor. 'So that is it... your motivation, Caller.' She uttered before her eyes opened, a flash of blue glow coming from them before she faced to the monsters attempting to attack her.

"Shall I send them back?" Ying heard as Yaya flew towards her a spiral of crystal and gold soon surrounding her like Ying. "Well, it's not like they belong here, have you tracked down their homes?" "Of course." Yaya uttered before her tiger defended them, the spiraling gold metal around her soon appeared with gems as the sky cracked, several portals opening at once as she spoke, "Will of Space: Peremptory Rove." The monsters were attempting to run away until her portals practically swallowed them like prey. Gopal looked from below, regressing his powers as Fang and Boboiboy remained on guard, but seeing the two females fight made them aware the battle was reigning in their favor.

As Azmin growled, his minotaur soon engulfed his figure, seemingly combining as he attacked the two, Yaya snapped her finger, the hand getting stopped as the sword was unable to draw downwards, "Recreate: Blight," as the sword was crushed into pieces its components broke into pink flowers as they fell down. Ying lifted her hand, slightly closing it as it seemed like she was holding the minotaur by its neck, "Unravel." Ying stated as the purple flame minotaur got slices to nothing as Azmin was tightly held by the woman, making him wince and wraith until a figure floated before him, his eyes widened as he held onto his neck. "W-What..."

"Papa? What are you doing?" "We need to go, Min."

His eyes became glossy as Yaya completely broke his armor, revealing the tattered clothes of a villager, Azmin smiled at the sight of his wife and child, he floated towards them, reaching for the hand his wife offered, Ying letting him go as he walked towards them, As they slowly floated down, they saw Azmin's figure slowly deteriorating with his wife and child, the group saw them hug before fully disappearing. The two ladies looked towards their husbands, smiling but both were slowly returning back to their original forms, their husbands catching them before they fell to the ground, worried as Lucas called for a medic.

As Yaya fluttered her eyes open, she felt her eyes slightly blinded by the light, seeing she was beneath a large-tent, "Honey?" Boboiboy called as she turned to the otherside, seeing her husband, wearing tear brimmed eyes as he gently moved to hug her, her hand patting his back. "I'm sorry... was I gone for too long?" He shook his head, "Just 12 hours... but it's fine, you're back." He voiced as she smiled, chuckling at his actions, peering to the side to see Ying having a similar treat with Fang as he started to ramble some stuff out, Faze's actions clearly coming from him. As Bobiboy moved back, he sat by her bed, letting her lay down as she asked, "How about the others? General? Sir Kaizo?" He nodded as he looked off, making her glance to the distance, seeing Kaizo seemingly moving about as he was soon fast approaching their tent.

"Commodore's?" He called as Ying simply gave him a smile, "How are you feeling?" "I think you can't ask that Sir, after what happened to you." Ying stated as he simply formed a small smile, shaking his head when his arm was yanked to the side, showing Hannah, "Right? And look at him trying to do some work." She huffed, making Kaizo argue back about duties, the four having a sense of deja-vu as Hannah scurried him off to his own rest area. Ying weakly moved to hold her husband's hand, making him face her. "Yes, laopo?" She shook her head, moving to plant a kiss on the back of his hand, making him pout as his cheek blushed. "Will all due respect," they heard as they saw Shielda and Sai present, the kids rushing in, "I would prefer my Team Leader to NOT show me his private life." Sai stated as the rest chuckled.

"Jeez, just because, Sir Kaizo proposed, doesn't mean you can be a sour-cat, dude." Gopal stated, entering the room carrying a bag as Yaya gasped, making the brunet face her, nodding as he was amused by her amazed expression. "I missed it! Why didn't I stay awake to see that!? I won the bet!" Ying said as Gopal heaved a breath, giving her some money as Boboiboy chuckled, "That's awesome, you still lost the bet." "I was trying to be realistic." Gopal voiced as they laughed at him slightly sulking before he stated, "But in any case, I'd reported some of the mishaps to Admiral Ciciko and Tarung, we'll get informed later."