Decoded 24: Home for Him♡1

Decoded Transcript: Unfound...

Decoded 24: Home for Him ♡ 1

As the lift splat open, Yaya was met with the eyes of multiple cadets, moving forward as she gave a small smile, nodding at them after they'd saluted as she made her way to Gopal's office, entering to see three desks present, seeing a hooded female sat on one of the seats. "Yaya!" Shielda moved towards her, holding her shoulder with worry as Yaya heard her nagging, "Didn't the Fleet Admirals demand you return to Earth for these past few days? You need rest." She scolded, making the brunet sheepishly chuckle.

"I felt a bit better, I'm sure about it."

As Yaya tried to argue back, Shielda ushered her out of the office, walking her to the direction of their quarters. "But–" "After you get some proper rest, okay?" Shielda said as they soon stood before the women's room, the latter leaving as Yaya heaved a breath, entering her room to see something left on the coffee table, waltzing towards it, she took the paper as she read, 'I'll be going home. Faze called. Stay safe there - Ying.' She smiled as she put the note down on the table, moving to her bedroom, seeing the clean room as her bed being the only thing messy.

She propped her back on the soft cushion, staring to the ceiling for a moment as she felt a tear fall from her eyes. It was like any other day for most, but why couldn't she move on from that day. Recalling Boboiboy's powerful figure stood before her, planting a kiss on her forehead before they separated, her hands reached out until her eyes snapped open, gasping for air as she sat up. Her eyes strayed in the room, memories flashing by her. Boboiboy stood by her vanity as she prepared, both joking around. Another memory fragmented itself as they playfully slow danced as he said he knew how to, surprising her. Then another where he was talking to Zack about how to tie Brianna's hair into a twin tail.

Her tears fell as she hugged her knees to her chest, uttering, "N-No... don't... leave." The memories slowly disappeared from her sights as she sobbed, muffling her sobs with her mouth as the room felt colder and lonely.

Yaya was interrupted by the loud thud, hearing a red alert. She wiped her tears off, moving out of her room to the halls as she saw several guards moving past her, holding one by the arm she asked, "What's going on?" "Reporting, Cadet. There was an unidentified figure suddenly pulling their ship to the docking stations." The Cadet spoke as she nodded, letting him off as moved to follow, soon arriving at the docking station, revealing an unfamiliar ship. "Hold your fire!" Gopal exclaimed as he spoke through the unfamiliar ship, making the rest heave a breath, Yaya annoyed, "Why didn't you page in!?" "I did! They ignored it and shot the ship I had to use since I was alone!" Gopal retorted, making Yaya glare at the lance corporals and cadets before her.

After a misreport, Yaya reprimanded some of the cadets, annoyed that some were still flirting with her as she moved to her room, entering and walking towards the kitchen, filling a cup with water as she downed it, putting down the glass cup with a light thud. "Those guys can't give me a break." She uttered, resting for a moment when she heard a crack behind her.

She coated her hands with a pink hue, looking behind to see a shocking sight of the air forming cracks like a mirror. "What the–" she spoke, taking battle stances as the crack grew wider as it engulfed the room in light. Her eyes widened to see an unfamiliar area, the high ceilings that had a glass view of the shooting stars, she looked to her front, seeing a large man, his face hidden beneath a mask of a monstrous bull.

"Where am I?" "Welcome, Ms. Yaya Binju, you are currently inside the Realm of Illusionaries' House of Lament." The bull-headed man spoke in a refined tone, making her wide-eyed. "Why you may ask? We are conducting a procedure to let a certain key-holder return to your mortal realm." He stated, making her eyes dilated, stepping back to properly see his face. "I assure you, I, Ramiro, can vouch for your safety after this single question." Ramiro uttered as she tilted her head, keeping guard but nodded, "What is it that you need to know?" She softly asked, making him move to his seat.

As Yaya felt her wet teary-eyes open, she saw she'd been standing in the kitchen area, alarming her as she looked around. There was a crack of light, blinding her for a moment as a figure emerged, making her cup her mouth as the blinding light slowly disappeared, leaving behind a familiar figure as her eyes stung. The brunet male stood a few feet away from her, giving her enough time to see his bandaged arm and torso as he faced her with a shocked gaze. She bit her bottom lip, "Honey..." He called, making her rush towards him, tackling into a hug as he slightly winced but gently returned her hug, making her plant a quick kiss on his cheek.

" He called, making her rush towards him, tackling into a hug as he slightly winced but gently returned her hug, making her plant a quick kiss on his cheek

"This isn't a cruel dream right? You are really here, right?"

Her hoarse voice made him worry, gently prying away as he held her cheek with his uninjured hand, smiling as he spoke, "I'm really here... i'm sorry... to even make you scared of seeing things." She shook her head, her tears pooling out as she cupped his face, realizing he was real, making her lips curve into a smile, leaning close as she rested her hands on his chest, pressing her ear to hear his heartbeat. "I'm sorry we couldn't–" He gently hushed her as she buried her face into his chest, unable to hold back her tears, "I missed you, honey." He said, making her look up at him, nodding as she shut her eyes upon him cupping her cheek again, "I missed you too... so much." She choked out, making him caress her cheek.

'I'll try to not do this again... I'm so sorry, honey." He said as she fluttered her eyes open, "Welcome back, Admiral Boboiboy..."