Decode 8: Lost in the Sky

Dec. : 0 39 29 11 26 44 45 37 50

Or. : QW5kIExhc3RseQ==

Decode 8: Lost in the Sky

As the ship flew away, the portal shut, Boboiboy and Fang hid from the guards using the terrain, managing to stake out inside an abandoned home in the woods

As the ship flew away, the portal shut, Boboiboy and Fang hid from the guards using the terrain, managing to stake out inside an abandoned home in the woods. Fang propped to sit on the floor, exhausted. "With that declaration, we'd be fugitives on this planet, you knew that right?" Boboiboy stated as Fang looked towards him, giving a wry grin, making the brunet baffled, smiling at his previous plan.

Boboiboy leaned back on the dirty counter, resting as he heaved a breath, feeling his heart lighten by the thought that the kids are safe. Fang looked at his power watch, seeing its detection device warning him about multiple people around. "They'll look for us." Fang muttered as Boboiboy nodded, fixing his cap as he looked towards the raven haired male, "I'm planning to honor those lives... if they want to fight me, so be it." Boboiboy stated as his brown orbs trailed around the old home, Fang huffed a breath, nodding. "How long do we have before they find this place?" "3 hours." Fang answered as Boboiboy cracked his neck, rubbing his nape as he sat on the cold floor, awaiting for the brewing battle.

"Did you know," Fang uttered, making Boboiboy look at him, "One of those villagers told me that Phoenix Refuse used to have a monstrous male with them who was the main reason for the experiments?" Boboiboy furrowed his brows as Fang continued explaining the information he obtained.

The rumble and cracking noise outside silences the two, making Boboiboy stretch his limbs and Fang crack his knuckles, both standing up. Boboiboy peered from the doors crevice, seeing multiple enemies positioned around the home, surrounding them as the brunet looked at Fang, nodding as they both started their assault. There were guards about to open the door when it was flung off its hinges, Fang kicking it as they saw a hooded figure present. "General Alistair?" "Attack them, now!" She yelled as her guards charged, Boboiboy smirking as he huffed a breath, seemingly looking like he'd pitch a baseball, "Blazing Fist!" He punched the air, hitting a group as the area they stood upon exploded, Fang using his duplicants to attack the enemies.

Alistair watched as the two men rushed away to the main roads, going to the center. She called for a carriage as they chased them. "Boboiboy Thunderstorm!" He transformed, going quicker as Fang used his shadow to travel, both somehow losing her as they reached the main city, the fountain in the middle presented before them.

Like instinct, Boboiboy splat into three, Thunderstorm, Solar and Quake as the Earth element stood in where he originally was, turning to punch something when he collided with a large monstrous fist, alarming the citizen as they ran off, Fang moving to the oncoming guards, "Shadow Devour!" He slashed the air as the shadows beneath him rose from the ground, attacking the enemies as he swung and flung them around.

Quake and the Man jumped back from the collision, the man smirking at him. "So you are the infiltrator, the Queen and King don't like whatever you've done." Quake gave a wry grin, saying, "And I'd keep doing it again–Earth Pillar!" He slammed his fist to the ground, hitting the spot the man stood on, but he dodged it, moving towards Quake when he saw a flash of white, getting punched in the face as he winced, staggering back as some purplish blood came from his lips. He growled, looking up to see Boboiboy Metal, looking at him with an irritated glare. Fang saw a violet-cladded figure enter the scene, the figure punched the air, making him realize it was their guy, Gerald Menfolk. He dodged the attack, soon meeting with Aisha once again as he used his Light Bulwark to defend against her fire.

"Eclipsal Strike!"

Aisha was shot on her back, making her cough as she knelt to the ground, glaring behind her as Eclipse hovered on the ground, smiling sadistically. "Hey, Ice? Want to get rid of her?" The Eclipse element asked as the lazy Ice element came from behind him, looking exhausted as he lifted his palm, glancing at Fang nodding as the raven hurried ran to Gerald. Boboiboy Blaze and Thorn put the guards to their place as Fang rushed to Gerald, the violet-cladded male was wide-eyed by the flaring light emitting from him. "Light Shower!" He shot a laser-like blast to the male, pushing him back as Fang landed close by. Quake was matching with one of Phoenix Refuse's Generals, Dylan. He twirled in the air, soon ready to slam Quake's skull into the pavement.

"Thunder Crack!"

Thunderstorm struck a lightning bolt towards Dylan who narrowly dodged it as he now met the eyes of the Lightning element, Quake going to assist any citizen caught in the crossfire. As Alistair arrived with Keith, the former was enraged by the sight, Her head twitching as she knelt down, angered as a spectral being came from her body, red and empowered as it charged towards Cyclone, who was struck, feeling weakened as he fell to the ground, pained as Shadow rushed to defend him, The spectral being diving down to take the two elements down. A flash of light shone from behind it, diving down quicker as it spread its arms out to his side, yelling, "Solar Spark!" Alistair groaned, pained by the light as the spectra moved back, moaning and grumbling as Solar stood before it with a stern expression.

"You stay away from my brothers!" Solar yelled as he striked the air, a cresent forming behind him as he yelled, "Solar Eclipse Attack!" a large laser attack emerged from him as Alistair attempted to fight back, but was surprised by her figure tied down, looking to see Thorn's vines around her as her spectral being was bested, cracking away from the light as the laser was in direct collision with her, yelling in agony as she was struck, the light settling as her figure slump down. Keith was in-shock, seeing the Phoenix's overpowered as she moved to the back, attempting to rework something on her own.

Fang exchanged blows with Gerald, enraging the alien as he stomped on the ground, cracking it beneath them as they fell to the deeper caverns, "Light Griffin!" He rode the animal as he formed a small circle into his palms, pointing it to Gerald who landed on one of the statues beneath them, yelling, "Shadow Dragon!" His shadow dragon emerged, larger than before as it went and collided with Gerald, who tried to hold its maws from swallowing him, but to his shock, something emerged from the shadow beasts' mouth. "Light Rapier!" Fang removed his dragon as he emerged from its throat, slicing the alien away, grunting as it coughed off purple blood, propping down on the ground with a heavy crack to the surface. Gerald's hood falling back as it revealed his metal and scaled face, angered.

"H-How d-dare you... make–"

Fang glared at him as his eyes flashed white and black, summoning his Shadow Falcon, riding it down as he took note of the area filled with statues and engravings, but Gerald attempted to attack him, punching the air, but he was alarmed by the loud explosion from above, seeing Boboiboy Thunderstorm, punching down Dylan as the monster-alien was out of it, colliding with Gerald as they both faint from the immense impact. Thunderstorm emitted lightning cracks before his body, yelling out loud, "We won!" Fang huffed a breath as he landed by their figures, Boboiboy looking towards him, his elements returning to him as they high-fived.

As Yaya and Ying remained in the former's room, playing and watching over their kids, waiting for Gopal's call after the male informed them of a distress signal from Planet Nix–or as he says Colby. Brianna came towards him, her brown orbs dawning on her as she smiled, she was shocked when her eyes flashed a shade of yellow and blue before reverting back. "Mom? Are you okay?" Zack's voice snapped her out of her daze, giving a sheepish smile and nod. "Just worried, that's all."

The door soon burst open, revealing Gopal with a bright smile, "Admiral Ciciko and Kaizo had gone to Colby! I think Boboiboy and Fang did it!"