Decoded 26: Battle of Wits

Decoded Transcript: Unfound...

Decoded 26: Battle of Wits

After Yaya returned home to Earth in a rush with Ochobot's help, the two wives rejoiced at the return of their husbands, the kids being more emotional than ever. Zack wept for an hour as he and Anna refused to let go of their father, Yaya joining them. Faze refused to admit he cried at first, but soon wept before his father, looking like an adorable child as he babbled his fears to the older who hugged him with the help of Ying's directions.

They reported this via holographic call to Ciciko as the alien granted them several days off to settle with their families, knowing how much it must've hurt to get separated. They sat inside one of the stalls for the cocoa shop, Tok Aba weeping as Boboiboy hugged him. Gopal sat beside Fang. "So, what happened anyway?" Ying asked as Fang looked down slightly before he gave a small smile, Boboiboy and Tok Aba calming down as the brunet recalled the event himself. "After the fight, we were transported beyond Oblivisci, entering the Realm of Illusionaries. This situation occurred because the keys we held were a form of one-time use unlike Gopal's." Fang voiced as the rest piped in.

"The Key I held in particular being the Moonlight Ward, the key of armies and tactical strength, that was why I was able to conjure weapons my usual power would otherwise not have," "And that army! It makes sense." Ochobot stated as Ying was in-awe, making Fang sigh, "Unfortunately, the use of a one-time use key also has its delayed reactions as after we were taken to the Realm, bodily complications appeared, my eyes being the after effect of this." Boboiboy nodded, making Gopal turn to him, "What about you? Is your sight also blurry or out?" The taller male asked as Boboiboy shook his head. "My key which is called the Wandering Star is a different case for reactions because it creates a new form, my body cannot take all of its impacts–the people in the Realm said when I arrived my body was completely shattered until it healed on its own."

His words alarmed them as his grandfather gently held his shoulder, making him give a smile. "Don't worry, the majority of my body is good aside from my left arm and some ribs. Unfortunately though, the key is no longer under my disposition, it's most-likely conjured elsewhere in the galaxy." He stated as the ladies looked towards Gopal, making him shake his head, "I won't know and my key is a different case, remember? It's eternal knowledge, but it can make my body tired and the worst case is complete decommission." Gopal voiced as the rest furrowed with the weird rules related to the keys.

"We better take note of these, the Fleets will most-likely question you." Yaya states as the two nodded.

"Boboiboy Deca-split!"

Not even a week later, Boboiboy and Fang were inside a training room with several lance corporals after Tarung gave them a punishment after they seemed functional. Thunderstorm and Cyclone stood beside each other, soon crossing their arms together as they soon shifted into Windstorm, the rest doing the same as Frostfire, Sori, Metarra and Umbra appeared, intimidating most corporals. Umbra tilted his head, looking conflicted as two corporals charged, both attempting to smash him between two shields, making him using his shadow disambiguation to hide on the ground, moving off the way as the corporals slammed into each other, a bit dizzy, Meterra furrowed his brows as be smashed the ground, "Terrain Shift: Spike Towers!" As earth pillars struck beneath, metal spikes adorned them as some corporals were stood above whilst others dodged to the side.

Those above felt a flash of light, looking to the sky to see Fang riding before his Shadow Falcon, using its sight to see as his own glowed red, saying, "Light Phoenix! Shadow Coat!" As the light figure soon had some shadow armor before he pointed to the corporals above the pillars, "Disarm." As the Light Phoenix squeaked before charging down, the corporals were alarmed, getting slashed back by the wings, falling down.

"Thorny Flower Bloom: Blossom Bed!"

As the corporals safely landed on the flower bed, they were surprised to see Boboiboy Sori present wearing a smile, asking, "Oh, you okay?" They rushed away as most of the corporals below were in a constant battle, afraid of backing down to prove their worth. Windstorm conjured his spear that has an enlarged sword tip, twirling it around as it slowly emitted blue-lightning before yelling, "Typhoon Charge!" He moved to strike the group of corporals as multiple lightning cracked before them, hurting as they attempted to run away.

Fang's figure soon landed before them as he gave them a glare, adjusting his prescription glasses to see their fearful gazes as his Shadow Bear currently carried several knocked-out corporals behind him, the raven-haired called, "Meterra! Frostfire is–" They heard a distant scream as they turned to see several spiked earth pillars get bulldozed down as they saw a wave of light blue fire appear, the corporals afraid as they begged beneath Meterra's feet, the Earth-Metal had his mouth ajar, looking sheepishly up at Frostfire who got down his ice-surfboard beside Fang, asking, "What did I miss?" "Nothing, just some clueless corporals." Umbra said as his purple-transparent bubble followed him with some sleeping corporals. From the cameras, the three Fleet Admirals stood amused but not surprised as they knew the two were admirals for a reason.

Boboiboy Meterra pointed to the roaring fire, "Frostfire, take it back." "--But–" "No, we aren't playing find me inside a frostfire wave, bro." Umbra stated with a look of disapproval, making Frostfire pout, moving to the wave as he inhaled the fire back, the corporals nearby shivering partially due to his power and their own fear.

Meterra slowly faced some of the corporals with a sheepish smile, "Sorry about that. I hope we didn't scare you, we didn't want to use our stronger forms." His words virtually scarred most of the corporals from what he deemed a weaker form whilst Fang yawned, watching his friend revert to the normal elements before recombining, sighing. "I'm spent. You want some curry?" "Give me red-carrot donuts and we can eat at the same table." They said as they moved off, Gopal soon came in as he heaved a breath, recalling how scary his friends can be. "You all oka–"

"We aren't sir! We nearly died!"