Decoded 19: Test of Courage

Decoded: Loved Ones

Decoded 19: Test of Courage

As Yaya and Ying stood before their husbands, wearing serious gazes. "You must come back, Fang." Ying demanded as Yaya bit her bottom lip, staring at her husband as she made her point clear with her glossy gaze. Fang gave a smile, nodding with Ying cupping his cheeks for a moment as Boboiboy gently took her hand, squeezing it as they were closing in the enemy area.

They moved to the hanger, slowly letting go of their hands. Kaizo soon went towards them, all remaining by the closed hanger. "Wait!" they heard from their ear-comms, Fang asking as he pressed his comm, "There's a high level of radioactive waves! Avoid too much blowing attacks!" Sai warned as Boboiboy hummed, thanking them for the heads-up before Yaya moved to the manual level, nervous as she faced them, seeing them all slowly nod to ensure her, soon switching it up as the hanger slowly opened, air bursting in as they were a bit high off the ground. "Stay alive!" Ying yelled as the three males prepared to jump down, soon seeing multiple artillery weapons switching on upon the sight of their spaceship slowly descending.

Fang jumped down first, "Shadow Griffin!" He summoned the bird-dragon figure as he flew down, carefully dodging the attacks as he charged for one of the two weapons towers, "Boboiboy Cyclone!" He yelled, riding on his hoverboard, he flew down as he maneuvered around the second tower, Kaizo waiting for a signal. With Boboiboy closing on the tower, he transformed, "Boboiboy Thorn!" He slowly fell, "Creeping Vine!" he wrapped it around the firing turret, shooting some leaf daggers inside the hole, slowly blowing it up as the tower Fang came in had a spark before it blew up, signaling Kaizo as he put his mask on, facing a small group behind him, "Now!" He led them down, jumping after them.

Landing close by the towers, they went beyond it in a rush as they saw a large research facility, moving in as his team moved in formation by-and-beside him. Reaching the main entrance, a monstrous rhino grumbled, the team shooting at it as Kaizo gritted, seeing its metallic armor wasn't budging, he rushed towards it, holding onto one of the iron linings, groaning as he hoisted it over his head, soon throwing it to the wall, hearing a loud crash he heaved a breath, turning to the shocked team behind him. "Find the experiments and whatever this place runs on, hurry!" He commanded, the team saluting as they ran off, the smaller guards shot down as Kaizo looked around the central room before moving to the side halls.

As Kaizo entered a room, he saw several machines, looking completely new or recently developed, he took a mental image of it before he put his mask back on, soon using his energy blade to slice off the machines, doing it for any rooms containing machines. He soon moved to the higher floors, entering the nearby room, he was in shock by the sight.

Multiple bodies on surgical tables, some decapitated as other body parts were contained in the room, making him see the trails of violet blood before him, gritting his teeth as he moved to the desk, finding a pulse as he analyzed the rest with his helmet, his heart dropping as he saw that every single body in the room was lifeless, gasping for air he moved away, terrified of everything he'd seen, he shut his eyes for a moment, getting himself together as he moved to the desk nearby, searching files for information, seeing a tagged file with 'testing', taking it as he moved outside the room, seeing his team as he gestured to move along, "Experiments are that way, sir!"

Kaizo moved along with them, soon each entering rooms, seeing some hostages, he entered one with a small boy, he looked up, shocking Kaizo as he remained hidden beneath his mask. The boy had a completely burnt face, his eyes tearing up as he moved away from the Fleet Admiral, seeing that his eyes were dull to a point. "I won't hurt you... I'm someone who can help." He uttered, hearing a clunk as he saw the boy had his neck chained to the wall, enraging the taller male as he summoned his sword, softly saying, "Keep still." He sliced the chain off, alarming the kid when he was lifted from the ground, moving out as the boy held onto Kaizo, recalling a familiar memory, silently shaking it off as he saw his team leading multiple test subjects out.

The battle outside grew rougher as the facility soon sent out numerous monstrous aliens, each having some skill or several of a kind appearing to jump them. "Multi-Duplication!" Fang conjured several shadow and light replica's, using some weapons the replica's charged back, dealing a heavy blow to the oncoming enemy, Fang heaving a breath of exhaustion. Boboiboy transformed and splat into three, Cyclone, Solar and Ice fighting back and decreasing the nearing enemies.

"What terrific powers. It seems I do have some entertainment today."

The two Admirals heard a whistle, making them alert, jumping away as they dodged two missiles who soon connected with one of the monsters, putting it down as Solar gritted his teeth, glaring at the alien resting atop a giant mix of alien and hardware. "Stay on guard." Ice uttered, feeling odd by the sight presented before him as Fang returned the other duplicates to dust, soon standing by the three elements who recombined as he voiced, "So... you're that Boss, huh?" Fang stated as he slowly cracked into laughter, seeming insane as he soon let out short laughs, staring at the two figures, saying, "What perfect test subjects you'd be... a mix of alien and human..." He voiced before he pressed some buttons on his little gadget, the machine alien twitching as it soon stood proper, some weapons sprung out of its shoulder.

"I, Helio, will be sure to give you a beautiful life when I catch you." Helio stated as he triggered the switch, shooting out missiles as the two managed to dodge on either side, but were surprised by a faint red color in the air, their eyes blurring as they stood, trying to see.