Chapter T H I R T Y - T H R E E

"Can you still see the heart of me? 
All my agony fades away

when you hold me in your embrace"        

On side is a drool-worthy photo of Luke by the way.

Chapter # 33

By now my face was hot and red with blushing furiously while Luke seemed to be totally fine and was grinning like an idiot.

Allison showed the picture to everyone. I will kill her.

Now here I was surrounded by everyone with Luke, as they all laughed and gushed at how cute we looked together.

"Can we stop it now? please?" I begged.

"Our fantasies finally came true, so no, we can't stop" Lukes mom said.

That was true. They always wanted me and Luke to be together, since we were five years old actually.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I said as I got red even more ---- if possible, and went to the other room away from everyone.

What I didn't know was that I was being followed.

"Hey" Nick said as he dropped himself right next to me on the couch.

I replied by narrowing my eyes at him.

He raised his hands up in defence "Not here to annoy"

"In that case, hey" I said.

"Well you and him do look good together..." he started, purposley.

However, he could not finish his sentence because I started hitting him rapidly, using my weak hands.

 He laughed out loud as he used his hands as a shield. 

But our moment was ruined as his phone started ring and 'Nothing' by The Script started blasting out.

He took out his phone from his pocket before answering it.

"Hey...uhuh....sure.....no...okay.....maybe....uhuh....bye" He talked in short replies and then hang up.

"What?" He asked as he noticed I was staring at him.

"You like The Script?" I asked.

"They rock" He grinned.

"I know! I love them so much" I exclaimed, happy to finally find someone who not only knows about them but loves them as much as me.

"Yeah, they are amazing" He agreed, the grin still there on his face.

His phone beeped again as he noticed he had a text, as he read it his face turned into a sad one.

"Uh, I wish I could stay here and chat with you but I have to go for now, so see ya later?" He said as he stood up and put his hands in his jeans pockets.

"Totally" I said.

He walked out of the room without another delay, but bought his head back up through the door.

"By the way, you guys really look cute together" He said grinning as I took a pillow from beside me and threw at him but he was already long gone as I heard him laughing out loud.

I couldn't help but smile myself, as I realized that I had actually made a real friend here.

-

"STOP IT" 

Luke was currantly singing to me, in his terrible voice which only made me shriek in pain and annoyance.

"Admit it, you love my voice" He smiled.

"Totally" I said sarcasticly.

"We're having a movie night tonight" He said changing the topic, as he rolled his eyes at me.

"Who is included?" I asked as he layed down with his head in my lap and I played with the beanie on his head. He looked more than just good in a beanie.

"Us kids. You, me, Nick, Allison and Mason. Since all the others are going out for christmas shopping" He explained.

I almost made an annoying face at the mention of Masons name. Thank god I havn't see him since that harsh conversation we had. Neither was I too excited to any time soon.

"Yeah okay, now let me have a shower" I said as I got up and started walking towards the bathroom.

"Can I join?" He asked, grinning.

"Pervert" I said as I closed the door, having a smile making its way to my face too.

-

It was decided that we were going to watch Insidious, and believe it or not Nick and Allsion actually thought it was scary.

For me, Insidious was nothing near to being scary.

I had my leggs crossed as I sat between Nick and Luke on the floor, our backs resting against the couch, on which Allison and Mason made themselves comfirtable.

I was trying to avoide Mason. And it was not difficult since all he was doing was texting on his phone as if his life depend on it.

Nick put in the movie before taking his place back as the movie started.

Half an hour. Just half an hour into the movie, and Allison was clunging on to Mason for his life, who apparantley couldn't care less about her, and rolled his eyes everytime Allison shrieked.

I was rather interested in the bowl of popcorns I held, than the movie playing in front of me.

"I wish the movie was scary" Luke said.

I cocked my left eyebrow.

"Because, then I would be able to hold you in my arms, as you will be screaming with horror" He grinned.

Jerk.

"Ha-Ha" I rolled my eyes.

"You might want to hold Allison as she really needs it" Nick joked.

"Neah, I am good" Luke replied, in a joking manner too.

I was reliefed to hear Luke reply that. What was up with me? Am I seriously turning into those cliche girls? Please god, help me.

Luke put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me in, as I got comfirtable in his arms I knew that he was only and only mine.