Chapter S E V E N

Chapter # 7

Ellas POV

I was about to tell him .... tell him about the kiss .

I mean DUH! he is my best friend , he has right to know everything , but still , still I was just feeling uncomfortable ! 

And the other thing that was really bothering me that what can it possibally be that HE has to tell me? Im even more curious because it is also related to the party.

"You go first" He said.

"You first" I replied.

"No , You first" He insisted.

"No way , You know I don't like going first" I said.

"Ladies go first El." He pointed out The famous saying.

"Really? that means you should go first" I countered.

"Ok , fine nerd , I'll go first" He sighed.

I smiled , proud of myself.

"Ummm , I have to say" He muttered.

"Turn your volume up , Jerk" I said , barely able to hear what he was saying.

"I wanted to confess that-" He couldn't complete his sentence as his phone started ringing , and he picked it up.

"hmm?" He said in phone.

"yeah .... yeah .... hmmm ... ok ... fine ...yeah ... I'll be there" He said in phone.

"I have to go El , Lets continue some other time , sorry" he said quickly and stood up as he finished the call.

I gave him 'are you kidding me' look.

And with that He left.

"Jerk" I muttered to myself.

Next morning :)

"Ella , Ella wake up" Someone tried to wake me up , a familiar voice though.

"Get lost Lu" I said , not bothering to look up or open my eyes.

"Atleast look at me once" He said .

"I do that everyday , and ill do that when ill have to laugh" I replied.

"LOOK AT ME" he exlaimed.

"What the hell is your problem-" I woke up and sat on bed but stopped when I looked at him.

He raised his eyebrows.

"Something ... something looks different" I said and a second later , realization hit me as hard as a brick.

And I bursted out laughing .

"what are you laughing at?" He asked , surprised by my action.

"You , you really l-look funny in gl-glasses Lu" I managed to somehow say it between laughing.

Yup , he was wearing his raybans.

"Someone is jealous that im looking better than her" He laughed.

And than , than what? I bursted out laughing more than I was a minute before.

"Ok , so lets continue the yesterdays talk" He said , changing the topic.

"hmm , so what was it that you wanted to say" I asked , getting serious , too.

"Ella , look , As you are my bestfriend you have right to know everything , and by everything I mean everything , so im telling you this" He took a small pause as I nodded for him to continue.

"look , umm , as strange and wierd it is , I kissed a stranger in the party that night " He told me.

                                                                       * * * * * * * * * 

So i hope this was a surprise for you people , THAT is what Luke had to tell Ella , so how do you think will Ella react now? comment comment comment.

Vote , fan , inbox , comment <3 

-Love , Irtza