Chapter T W E N T Y - S I X

Chapter # 26        

Khizar shot Luke.

I stood there paralyzed for a moment , before realization hit me like a brick. I started to run towards Luke , he was bleeding bad.

But Khizar grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"Where do you think you are going babe?" He asked , a wicked smile on his face.

Everytime he said the word 'babe' I cringed , and was always going to , pretty sure about that actually.

"He is fucking bleeding , I need to take him to hopsital" I said.

"You know you don't have a transport , don't you?" He reminded , and he was for sure right , I had no transport to take Luke to hospital , and his bleeding was getting worse each second.

"I will take him to hospsital , but only in one case" He smiled , his so famous wicked smile.

I looked at Luke for a second , noticing that if we didn't take him to hospital right at the moment , he would die.

I looked back at Khizar , sighed ,and nodded.

"Lets go , I will tell you in the way" He lifted Lukes body up and started walking ----- probably towards his car ---- as I followed wiping away the tears , that I didn't even realize until now that I was crying.

*

I waited with Khizar out of the ICU room where Luke was.

My breathing was heavy and uncalmed while tears still flowed out of my eyes , wetting my cheeks , I probably look like a mess right now ---- But I can't care any less at the moment.

"Ella" I wiped my tears and saw Amy and Alex coming towards us , who even told them?.

"Is he okay?" Amy asked.

"I , I don't know-" I started but was cut off by the ICU rooms door opening as doctor walked out.

"Ella pray?" He asked.

"Yes , it's me" I replied.

"You are with patient Luke Anderson , right?" He asked , I nodded so he continued. "Well , we were able to stop bleeding and save him , so he is fine now , but there might be a few problems , you can go and  meet him now , he is awak" He said as he walked away.

Problems? What kind of problems? 

I didn't get to think too much about this because I was already on my way to see Luke.

"Luke" I said as I walked in the door and went to hug him but he stopped me.

"Who are you? He said with a scared look on his face.

Was he scared? Of me? Did he not know who I was?

No way , does he have amnesia? But doctor said little problems? Did he meant fucking this with little problem? This ain't no little problem , he dosn't even remember anything.

"I am just kidding" He suddenly started laughing.

Finally the lump that was building in my throat was finished and relief washed over me as I cried and hugged me as tight as possibal.

"You jerk , I hate you I hate you I hate you" I said as I cried in his chest.

"I am sorry" He muttered.

I got away as I looked at the door , standing there were Amy , Alex , and him.             

I looked and him and suddenly remembered the deal we made , something that I was going to pay for every moment my rest of the life maybe.

"I have to go" I said , closing my eyes.