Chapter F I V E

Chapter # 5

Edited - 19th/july/14

Ella's POV

The next morning came and I was just sitting on my Bed doing maths . Now my parents can ground me but they can't stop me from doing maths , can they?

Though I really wonder what Luke is doing . I picked my phone and decided to text him. And noticed that I already have a text from him.

Save meeeee , I'm bored  -Luketheamazingguy

I laughed at the message, and decided to call him. After few rings he picked up.

"Hey" I spoke into phone .

"SAVE ME , IM BORED" He shouted in the phone.

"Woh , Seems like no one ever told you how to greet " I exclaimed.

"Whatever" he muttered.

"so what do you want to do " I asked.

"Something fun" He replied.

"We are grounded" I reminded him in a bored tone.

"Lets just sneak out" He suggested.

"Ok , be out in 5 minutes" I told him.

"Great , bye , Nerd" 

"Bye , Jerk" I replied and end the call with that.

I put the sneakers on , Grabbed my phone and decided how to get out now , I opened the door slowly trying my best not to make a sound and looked out of it , I could hear the voice of  Tv which definetley meant that mom was watching tv , dad wasnt home though.

So , It wasnt a option to use the main door , therefore i decided to use the window of my room. I went  back inside , shoved the phone into my pants pockets , opened the window and got ready to jump outside.

After heavy struggle , I succeeded and was now on my way to Luke's house , I was on my way when I saw Lu coming out of the house very quietly trying his best not to make a sound.

He was wearing a simple sleev-less white shirt which clearly showed his muscles , such a great sight for a girl , not for me though ofcourse.

We both highfived when we got togeather. 

Then we started walking , Why walking? yeah , we don't have a car as we just crashed Luke's dads car , Luke's own car is not working , and dad takes our car to work.

"Where are we even going?" I asked.

"I seriously don't know , but I had to get out of that boredom" He replied.

"Ok lets just keep walking and get lost" I told him , sarcasam clear at every bit .

"Not a bad idea honestly" He smirked.

We just walked and walked , having no idea where we were going.

"I should have stayed home and studied for the exams that are coming next week" I told him.

His eyes got wide open in shock. 

"Exams? Next Week?" He asked me , totally surprised.

"Don't tell me you dont even know Luke" I asked , now surprised too.

"I-I know ofcourse" He tried to lie but failed.

"How can someone be so stupid and dumb to not even know when his exams are?" I exlaimed.

"Dont worrry El , I'll work hard" He told me.

"Thats what you always say" I told him.

"And you always believe me" He smiled goofily.

"Whatever , jerk" I muttered as I started moving fowerd.

It has been almost forty-five minutes since we were roaming around , and now , we had no idea where we were.

"Its all your fault Luke" I snapped.

"How is it my fault that we got lost" He asked .

"You were the one who suggested to sneak out" I replied.

"But you were the one who called me" He argued back.

"Because you texted me first" I pointed out.

"There was nothing in text that said 'lets sneak out'" He told me.

"Just shut up Luke" I told him .

And then , the worst happend , The thunder roared. And then it started raining.

"KILL ME NOW!" I Stomped my foot on ground.

"Ok , I am ready to do this good deed " He smiled.

I shot him death glares.

 The little rain turned into heavy rain .

"Just when I thought things can't get any worse" I muttered.

"calm down El , lets just enjoy" He told me.

I tried to calm down , because he was right , we sneaked out to have fun didnt we.

"I got an idea , lets eat ice cream!" He gave the idea.

He didnt even give me time to reply , he just grabed my hand and pulled me with him.

We soon reached Ice cream shop and bought icecreams , as the shop keeper gave us the weird looks , well that was until Luke snapped at him.

"GO CLOSE YOUR SHOP IF YOU DON'T WANT US TO EAT YOUR ICE CREAM RIGHT NOW" And trust me , he totally did say that in a racist voice.

Now here we are , In heavy rain , eating ice creams , yeah i know we arn't humans.

We were enjoying , dancing in the rain until My phone started ringing , I went into the shade and took my phone out and noticed it was mom who was calling , we are so dead.

"Its mom" I told luke.

"pick it up or she will get more suspicious" He told me.

"But what will i say" I asked , now panicking.

"Just make an excuse El , pick the damn phone call"  He replied , and so i picked up the call.

"H-hello?" I sluttered in the phone.

"ELLA PRAY , WHERE ARE YOU" My mom shouted into the phone.

"Mom .... im at  friends house doing maths" I told her.

"Which friend?" She asked.

If i said Luke she will know that im lying because of two reasons 1) Luke never does maths and she knows it  2) She must have or must will call Luke's house to confirm if i was there.

"Alex" I muttered.

As I took his name , I looked at Luke whos expression was now turned into anger.

"Be home , as soon as possibal, you are grounded and you know it" She told me , anger clear in her voice.

"yeah ok " I replied and with that i cancelled the call.

And then I turned towards Luke.

"What is your problem with Alex?" I asked him.

"Nothing" He muttered angrily as he turned and start walking towards the car. 

"Come , lets go home" He told me , his expression still hard.

I followed him .

 "Luke , tell me , why do you hate him?" I asked again.

"I don't want to talk about it" He replied.

"But i do" I told him.

"JUST SHUT UP ELLA" He screamed at me .

I was surprised , totally surprised by this sudden outburst . So I decided not to say anything for the rest of the way.