Chapter N I N E T E E N

I know I am taking the story so fast , but that is how it is supposed to be guys ;)

Chapter # 19          

Two years later

"Ella , come quick , we are going to be late" Scarlet shouted from downstairs.

Today was the day . I was getting ready for passing out ceremony , yep , I finally graduated . Today was also the day when the reply of my admission letter to oxford was going to come . I am way too excited as well as nervous for that.

"Coming" I shouted back as I grabbed my mobile and went downstairs.

"Let's go" I said as me and scarlet sat in the car , my dad was out of the country for some work , so it was just me and her.

"Are you ready for this big day?" She asked , getting ready to start the car.

Honestly , I could tell that she was as excited as I was.

"Totally" I nodded.

I know what you are thinking , and no , he never called , never replied to my messages , and If we are being hoenst here , I have stopped trying to reach out to him too now . I have my own life to take care of , and things to do.

I still think about him , and I still miss him. But you don't always get what you want now , do you? His family soon moved out with him , and it was a plus point for him , cause seriously , I was not interested in looking at them at all , because it somehow reminded me of Lu all the time .

Plus , Scarlet has been a really great sister to me , she makes sure that all my needs are fulfilled even when dad is out of the country --- that is most of the time.

Soon the car reached to a stop . We both got out as I sighed heavily.

"Nervour , huh?" Scarlet teased.

"I am more nervous for the admission letter" I replied honestly.

"Don't worry , you are a straight A student Ella , as well as you were the captain of Basketball team this year and have won trophies for your college , what else do they need? you are perfect" Scarlet treid to calm me down.

I replied with a small smile.

We got inside and took our seats and soon the function started.

"And now , I present you the student of the year , Ella Pray" The principle , Mr.Mayor announced , and I couldn't help but smile widley.

I went on stage to take the award and than it was time for the speech , oh god , I am not even prepared.

"I don't really know what to say here" I laughed nevrously before continuing "The years that I have spent here have been basically , the most amazing times I have ever had . I made some great friends here" I said winking towards Amy and Alex.

Oh yeah , about them . After you know , Luke left? I was kind of left in solitude . I felt so alone , that is when Amy and Alex helped me . We were friends ever since , and honestly , they weren't so bad , infact they were far better than mine and Lukes expecations .

And just to clear , me and Alex are just friends , really good friends actually.

I said few more things before finally being done with this .

Soon , we were back home and taking some photos . Scarlet totally has an addiction with taking photos . Crazy girl.

I went into my room for a while , and soon enough there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said , and walked in Scarlet with an open letter in her hand , and a sad look on her face.

Damn it , I knew it , I was never going to be selected . What was I thinking?

"I am sorry El" She said as she hugged me .

"But you got selected" She continued as she let me go from the hug.

"WHAT?" I screamed.

"YES!" She screamed back.

And we started jumping up and down.

*

After about 30 minutes , we finally settled down , and there was a ring on scarlets phone.

"Hello?" She as she picked up.

"hmm ... uha ... okay ... kool ... sure .. hmmm .... okay , bye" Scarlet ended the call.

"Who was it" I asked , smile stillt here because I couldn't remove it , it was impossibal , I was just too happy.

"It was Luke's mom , and they are coming back tomorrow" She said.

And the smile that was impossibal to be removed from my face just got removed.

Why god why?

Note :- I have been updating really fast , you're welcome for that . But please , the least you can do is vote and comment for me , this story is currantly #98 in adventure and it can do better . CMON GUYS , VOTE :)

-Love , Irtza