Chapter 5: Surprise

Third's Person POV

Bulbul looked at him and smiled "tumahari maa ne bataya tha Viren aur mujhe kaise pata chalega?"

Viren was satisfied with her answer.

"Acha fine, maa ne yaad aaya unhone kaha hai tum kal Ahana ke saath ghar aa jao ek choti si party hai" He informed.

She agreed while they heard the horn sound. They went to the balcony and looked down, Manvi was horning.

"Ye ladki pagal kar degi mujhe kisi din" Viren said in disappointment.

Bulbul smiled.. "Abhi madam gussa hai tum manao mujhe bhi yahan manana hai ahnu ko" she replied.

He nodded and left the house. She then closed the door and went inside Ahana's room.

She was listening to the music with earphones in her ears. Whenever she is angry she listens to the music to calm herself down.

Bulbul's POV

I sat beside her and removed her earpod, she glanced at me and asked angrily "kya hai Di?"

I gave her a look "itna gussa? Galti tumhari thi" I exclaimed.

"I know di, uske liye I said sorry to her but wo bandariya mujhse argue kar lagi aur aapne uska side liya" She said.

I smiled lightly, how should I give her explanation. I replied "taaki tum dono dost ban jao baat wahi khatam ho jaye"

 I replied "taaki tum dono dost ban jao baat wahi khatam ho jaye"

"No Di.. ye baat nahi hai there is something you are hiding from me" she exclaimed, giving me a suspicious look.

It is so difficult for me to hide from her, but I had to. Because the truth will not only scatter our relationship but it will also have an impact on Viren's family. I smiled at her and said "tum ye thriller novels padhna band kardo bahut shaq karne lagi ho"

Ahana just smiled at me but I know it. She won't give up easily. This wedding will keep her busy, I said "Acha kal Viren ke ghar jaana hai aur please no drama"