Chapter 9: Their Brave Act

Third’s POV

Ahana and Manvi watched the car driving off. Manvi and Ahana exchanged glances with each other. 

They said in union “tumhari wajah se di/jiju bhai/bhabhi chale gaye…” 

“Arghh.. Ab ghar kaise jaungi main” Manvi said and started walking on the empty road. 

Ahana walked towards the opposite direction. “Di toh chali gayi jiju ke saath romance karne..” she murmured. 

While inside the car, Viren glared at Bulbul and asked “dono ko akela raat mein chod diya.. Paagal ho gayi ho kya tum?” 

“Relax.. Ahana ke phone mein tracker hai humhe pata chalta rahega wo kaha hai” Bulbul said while scrolling her phone. 

Viren was shocked hearing her, “Tum usko track karti ho?” he asked.

“Haa.. karna padta hai safety is first” she replied with a smile on her face. 

“Par Manvi ke phone mein nahi hai...agar dono alag alag direction mein gayi toh?” he questioned her. 

“Don’t worry.. Maine aaj hi mannu ko ek smart watch dilwayi hai and usko phone se bhi connect kar diya hai she can be also tracked” Bulbul replied to Viren leaving him in a state of shock. 

“What? Tumne kab dilayi? Ahana aur Manvi ko toh ladne se fursat hi nahi thi” Viren asked thoughtfully. 

A smile appeared on Bulbul’s face. She remembered, while they were shopping Ahana was busy with Viren. 

She went to Manvi, who was selecting a few dresses for herself. She was so frustrated as she couldn’t find the dress of her choice. She scolded the shopkeeper “kya hai aapke paas toh ek bhi achi dress nahi hai huh..” 

“Mannu

“Mannu..” Bulbul called her. 

Manvi turned to her and smiled “bhabhi..” 

“Chalo.. Ek cheez hai mere paas shayad wo tumhe pasand aa jaye?” she asked, looking at kneely and hoping for a positive response.