Chapter 31: Momemt

Pritampur

Aayan was sitting on the couch and a man was kneeling down in front of him folding his hands. His eyes were filled with tears and he pleaded "thakur ji jaane do mere bete ko dubara aisi galti na karega"

He smirked and said "mhare khilaf Awaaz uthane ka anjaam to tum jante hi ho. Nahi chod sakta tumhare bete ko main"

"aisa mat karo malik.. Aap jo chahoge wo main karunga"he requested

Aayan smiled and said "kya hai na jabse mhare bhai ka dil toota hai bahut hi dukhi hai jaa apni beti ko bhej aaj raat agar usne mere bhai ko khush kar diya to chod dunga tere bete ne"

The elderly man was shocked hearing him. He looked at his son getting beating up, he stood up and said "meri beti mera guroor hai! Uski zindagi na barbaad karne dunga"

Aayan was angered hearing this. He remembered something...

"maaf karna main chahe jitna bhi beimani ka kaam karlun par apni beti ki zindagi barbad na karunga"

Aayan gave a hard kick to the elderly man who ended up dropping on the floor.

Aayan shouted "mujhe na bilkul pasand nahi.. aur mere khilaaf jaane ka anjaam bhugat... Chote jaa iske ghar jaake uthake laa iski beti ko"

Saahil smirked and left the house with his men. The elderly man pleaded but Aayan refused to listen.

Saahil ruined the life of that girl by molesting her and the son was also killed after that. The elderly man was shattered and cursed Aayan "Aayan Pratap Thakur jis tarah tere baap ki dehshat ka aanth hua tha.. Tera bhi hoga!"

Aayan laughed and said "aisa kuch nhi hoga bahut power hai mere paas"

"ghamand to Ravaan ka bhi chur chur ho gaya tha Aayan! 20 saal pehle ek ladki ki wajahse tumne apna baap khoya iss baar bhi wahi ladki tumhara vinash karegi yaad rakhna meri baat" he said and left the Haveli taking his broken daughter and son's dead body.

Aayan smiled at his words and said "vinash to uska shuru ho chuka hai!"

He dialled someone's number and the person picked up the call. He informed him something which made Aayan elated.

Aayan said "jitni jaldi ho sakte usko khatam karna hai samjha"

"ho jayega" the person replied and disconnected the call.

Mumbai

Aarav arrived at Sinha Mansion at 7 am in morning. He saw Viren sitting on the couch doing some important phone calls. He waited for him to finish his work, Viren looked at him and asked 'kya baat hai"

"ji wo aapki behen ka schedule chahiye tha" Aarav said.

"wo aayegi neeche to usse hi le lena" Viren informed and Aarav agreed

Ahana got down and smiled seeing Aarav. She greeted him and then went to have breakfast.