Chapter 21: Words With Them

Bulbul was sleeping and was reckless. She sat up straight with jerk and shouted “nahi…”

She kept her hand on her forehead and closed her eyes for a moment trying to recall last night incident. Everything flashed in front of her like a film and the voices echoing in her ears. She got down the bed and moved to the washroom. She looked at herself into the mirror, her face was pale. The makeup was scattered, the wedding night turned into a worse nightmare for her.

She removed the jewellery and then cleaned her face. She was lost in deep thoughts, a smile appeared on her face recalling Viren consoling her yesterday. She took a deep breath and composed herself into a strong person.

“gusse se nahi shanti se dono ko samjhana hoga…” she said to herself.

She freshened up and took a bath, she just hoped Viren was able to convince Manvi. She quickly wore the salwar kameez and headed out of the room. She rolled her eyes around but didn’t find anyone of family members except the servants busy cleaning the haveli. She glanced at the door and saw Ahana standing there with the suitcase.

She quickly approached her and kept her hand on her shoulder “Ahnu…” she spoke with courage.

Ahana turned and glanced at her angrily “don’t call me ahnu… aap ye haq kho chuki ho di” she said in a harsh tone

Ahana’s anger was justified but she doesn’t know the truth. Bulbul said “gussa hona hai hoja tujhe haq hai par meri baat sunle.. maine jo kiya”

She paused in between as Ahana said in a loud tone “wahi mujhe janna hai Di, aapne itne saalo se mujhe andhere mein rakha, mujhse jhooth bola. Jab koi aapko phone pe blackmail kar raha tha tab bhi aapne bahana banake mujhe taal diya! Sabse badi baat aapki wajah se Mom Dad ki maut hui thi ye baat bhi aapne chupayi, you have broken my trust”

 Jab koi aapko phone pe blackmail kar raha tha tab bhi aapne bahana banake mujhe taal diya! Sabse badi baat aapki wajah se Mom Dad ki maut hui thi ye baat bhi aapne chupayi, you have broken my trust”

“jaanbujhke kuch nahi kiya hai maine.. jo kiya tere liye kiya, tujhe safe rakhne ke liye kiya” Bulbul tried to explain.

Ahana smirked and asked in a sarcastic tone “really Di? Sab aapne mere liye kiya? Meri ek choti behen hai ye sach main jaan leti toh kya ho jaata mujhe?”