Chapter 13: Rakshabandhan

The next morning around 9 am, Manvi opened her eyes and sat up straight when the sun rays touched her eyes. She rubbed her eyes a few times and then got down off the bed. As soon as she kept her left foot it gave her an instant pain. “Ah..” she grabbed her knee and sighed deeply. 

She sat down on the bed and looked at the wound on her knee. “Arghh.. Badtameez insaan ki wajah se mujhe chot lag gayi ab main bhai ki shaadi mein dance kaise karungi” she was saddened. 

Bulbul knocked the door, Manvi glanced at the direction and smiled “bhabhi

Bulbul knocked the door, Manvi glanced at the direction and smiled “bhabhi.. Aayie na” 

She commented towards Manvi and grabbed a place beside her. Bulbul glanced at the wound on her knee and asked “kaise lagi chot?” 

“Ek badtameez insaan ki wajah se.. He was so mean to me” Manvi complained. 

Bulbul had the ointment in her hand, she forwarded to apply but Manvi slid back as soon as she saw the ointment “no.. no.. bahut pain karega”

Bulbul smiled at her lightly and then replied “nahi karega” 

Manvi made face “are karega bhabhi.. Experience hai mujhe” she replied and refused to apply the ointment. 

Bulbul sighed at her antics, she said in convincing tone “nahi lagaogi toh ye thik nahi hoga aur phir shaadi mein tum dance bhi nahi kar paogi” 

Manvi looked at her thoughtfully, she said “okay.. Laga do aap aur bhai same ho hamesha mujhe aise emotional karke apni baat manwa lete ho” 

Bulbul smiled broaded, Manvi closed her eyes when Bulbul’s hand reached her knee. She didn’t even apply it but Manvi screamed “Aahhh…” 

Bulbul shot a deadly glare at her and said “maine abhi lagaya bhi nahi mannu.. Drama mat karo” 

Manvi bit her tongue out and then said “bhabhi.. Koi aur tarika…” before she could complete her sentence Bulbul tried to apply the ointment on her knees and she ended up screaming a loud “Aaahhhhhhhhh… mummmma” 

 Koi aur tarika…” before she could complete her sentence Bulbul tried to apply the ointment on her knees and she ended up screaming a loud “Aaahhhhhhhhh… mummmma”