Chapter 2: The Call

Ahana entered inside the room, she glanced at Bulbul passing her a doubtful look. She asked "kya chupa rahi ho mujhse?"

Bulbul was nervous, she tried to be normal and replied "kuch nhi.."

Ahana stepped forward and said "nahi kuch toh hai

Ahana stepped forward and said "nahi kuch toh hai.. Aaj toh main dekh ke rahungi"

She tried to get the photo, but Bulbul was not letting her see it. She closed the door and asked "yahan kya kar rahi ho? Tumse maine kaha tha ki market se groceries leke aana leke ayi?" she was trying to divert her mind.

Ahana was smart enough to understand. She played on with her "nhi di.. Wahi puchne aayi thi main ki kya kya laana hai"

Bulbul gave her a list, Ahana moved out of the room

Bulbul gave her a list, Ahana moved out of the room. Bulbul had a sigh of relief, she opened the wardrobe and glanced at the picture. She hid it under the clothes and went to do her work.

Ahana looked on suspiciously. She thought "Aaj raat toh pata karke rahungi main kya raaz hai" then she left to the market.

Later at night, Ahana sneaked into Bulbul's room. She carefully glanced at Bulbul, who was in deep sleep. She headed towards the wardrobe with silent steps and opened it without making any noise. She turned on her phone light and began searching, but she was unable to find anything.

After a few minutes, she found a photograph under a dress. A smile appeared on her face. She pulled the picture and turned it. She was surprised as it was hers and bulbul's childhood picture. She did not find anything mysterious in it.

"Isme toh aisa kuch nahi hai toh di mujhse ye photo kyun chupati hai?" she was bewildered.

She kept the photo back to its place and left the door closing the door behind.

Bulbul turned on the lights and stood up. She pulled out the original picture beneath the pillow and smiled.. "Ahnu teri badi behen hun main.. Ache se janti hun tujhe.."

"