Chapter 8: At Restaurant

Ahana’s POV

I saw her tensed face, it was due to a sudden message on her phone. I snatched her phone and looked at the message. 

“Kho dogi..” I could just read this as Bulbul took back her phone. 

I eyed her doubtfully “kya kho dogi aap di?” I questioned. 

“Kuch nahi hai Ahana.. Tumne le liya tumhe jo lena tha?” she asked, trying to divert me. 

I nodded in yes, she made the payment. I was so suspicious, she was definitely trying to hide something from me. I moved out of the shop and collided with someone. 

The person shouted “dekh nahi sakti ho kya..” I glanced. It was Manvi again. 

She was so intolerable for me, I shouted back “tum dekh nahi sakti ho kya?” 

Manvi picked up her bags and said “dhyan tumhara nahi hai samjhi..” 

Viren came in between us “pyaari behana aur pyaari saali sahiba.. Aaj ke liye bahut ho gaya ab hum pet pooja karenge” 

I eyed at Manvi, she eyed back at me. I and she spoke at the same time “Continental, Chinese” 

Viren looked at us and sighed...

Bulbul came out of the shop and said “Viren hum Indian khayenge

Bulbul came out of the shop and said “Viren hum Indian khayenge..” 

I glared at her and made an innocent face “Di.. continental” 

“Bhai.. please chinese” Manvi requested Viren. 

“Sorry girls hone waali biwi ne Indian kaha hai toh indian hi khayenge” Viren said. 

“Yes.. aur tum dono ek mere side pe chalegi aur duji viren ke.. Jung ka maidaan bana doge nahi toh dono mall ko” Bulbul said a bit irritatedly. 

We reached the restaurant, Bulbul Di sat down and signalled me to sit beside her

We reached the restaurant, Bulbul Di sat down and signalled me to sit beside her. I was about to sit when Manvi said “kisiko tameez nahi hai hone waale dulha dulhan ke beech aa gayi hai” 

I passed her a look, she looked at Viren and said “Jiju aap di ke paas baith jayie..” 

She sat down opposite Bulbul and I sat down beside her unwated.