// FLASHBACK //

"You worry me severely, you know that Al?" You said, laying down on the warm grass.

A sunlight cascaded from the clouds. Trees were surrounding you both, blocking out the outside world. Just you, and Al.

Also the fresh corpse a couple of feet away from you.

Al laughed wholeheartedly. "My, what have I done to earn your worry?" He smiled, putting down his bloody knife and taking a seat next to you.

"You smile too much." You bluntly spoke.

Sitting up, you looked to your left, seeing a kind of surprised expression on the humans face.

"Don't you ever feel like screaming? Breaking that mask you hide behind?" You tilted your head at Al. "Or just, crying?"

The male turned his head away from you, looking at the green pelt below him.

It was silent for a moment.

"My father said once that men don't cry, and ever since after that, if I had cried one single time he'd.." Al stopped himself.

What is doing? Why is he just opening up to so easily? It's only been 4 months.

Only?

The human took a deep breath and continued. "He'd lock me in the basement. Where we did satanic rituals."

Your eyes widened. What kind of shitty father does that?

Quickly, Al turned to you with a big smile. It made you slightly sick, to see him smile through pain.

"Don't do that. Don't ever do that." You softly said, fixating your gaze on the male. "True men cry. They show emotion."

You hesitantly raised a hand and rested it on his shoulder.

Your eyes stared at each other, green against e/c.

"That mask isn't you, Al."

// FLASHBACK OVER //

Al takes your words to heart, he always does.

But right now is no time to cry.

The human looked up to see Alastor throwing his head back and letting out a static sound.

"Why must you two be so alike? It's infuriating.." He mumbled. "Shouting at me, who do you two think you are?.."

"I'm deeply sorry, sir. I didn't mean to burst like that." Al bit the inside of his cheek.

Alastor waved his hand at the human, he'd heard enough already. "No, no, I see. Just get out of my office before I'm forced to hear more about your deep love for my colleague."

Al nodded and walked to the office door, but before leaving he turned back to The Radio Demon with a sly smirk.

"You mean our deep love for Y/N."