Not mainly because of his singing technique but his emotions.

Was it because he was a good actor so he could perfectly convey the message or…

Was it because he was singing for someone?

If it were to be the latter, Gao Chen somehow felt unbelievable once he recalled that person’s indifference.

He was somewhat curious to see the person who actually got acknowledged by that young man.

Nonetheless, in order to see the result Gao Chen ended up watching the whole episode and once he saw that Nirvana was actually a member of DeviL, he disdainfully sneered.

XieTian Ent is simply stupid.

Their eyes were definitely blind not to realize that they actually threw away a treasure just to keep a trash.

Gao Chen knew that Ye Xie's contract was not expired but in fact was terminated.

With Ye Xie's previous portfolio, no one would want to sign him in so the youth would be bound to be miserable after leaving his current agency. 

It was no doubt that someone was deliberately making things hard for him.

Gao Chen never had the intention to investigate the culprit because it didn't concern him. Plus, after meeting him he never once thought that the other person was someone that you could mess around with.

After giving a glance to that figure clothed in a simple black robe, Gao Chen exited the video and prepared his belongings ready to go back to his house.

In order to celebrate the success of Blood, the crew decided to host a dinner party.

Shi Shen arrived on time dressed in casual clothes. In contrast to his arrival in the crew for the first time, at this moment everyone was all smiling while welcoming him even Yu Mei gave him a soft smile.

In the past, Yu Mei could look down on this nameless celebrity but the current Ye Xie was different and no one was stupid enough to make fun of him.

Recalling what her agency wanted her to do, Yu Mei’s eyes that were staring at the young man became even softer.

His traffic was so red that it would benefit her if she were to appear with him on the screen side by side.

Therefore, she must hype their CP.

Honestly speaking, most viewers inclined toward the second male lead Ke Xin so YeMei CP was more popular than WuMei CP that’s why it was not hard to hype their cp with a little push.

Yu Mei took the initiative to pat the seat beside her as she sweetly smiled,’’Ye Xie, you can sit here.’’

Shi Shen coolly glanced at her direction. Maintaining the polite smile he casually walked to her,’’Thanks, Yu jie.’’

Yu Mei’s smile widened even more as she started to clip some food into his bowl,’’Here, I just grilled some meat so eat them up.’’

Meanwhile, others who saw her doing this secretly shook their heads in return and were somewhat worried about that little white rabbit who might not know that he was being used by this older sister.

Shi Shen who was being regarded as a white rabbit continued to maintain his harmless and naive look as he pretended not to see her advance.

Not long after, Wu Wenming arrived. As he enthusiastically greeted everyone his eyes suddenly landed on the young man who was sitting beside Yu Mei.

Without saying anything he walked toward them.

‘’Xiao Xie, I just took my eyes off you for a bit and you actually got Cosmo endorsement!’’

In return, Shi Shen lightly laughed,’’Haha, it is all thanks to the Blood’s crew for making me a beautiful vampire.’’