Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Jordan's POV

     It felt like I was being torn apart from the inside out. My mate, even how strong she is can not withstand this much pain. I could feel her pain and even I was neer my braking point.

     Her wrists were now bloody from the silver and she was being beaten by the rogue alpha.

     There was not a second of silence that went by. The air was filled with screams from Tamer,  Elizabeth, and I telling him to let her go or to stop. Emme on the other hand didn't make a sound. She took every punch and kick he through at her.

     He pulled back his hand again and for a moment I thought he was going to hit her again. But instead he put one hand  on her forehead and the other on her arm. I looked to Elizabeth and Tamer to see if they knew what was going on but they just shook there heads.

     I whipped my head back around when I heard Emme irritatedly say "oh crap, are you serious." She obviously knew what was going on but before I could try and mind link her about what was going on she mind linked me.

     "Dont look, close your eyes and close your ears."

   I looked at her in confusion and I was worried about her, I couldn't get back into the mind link. I cant speak to her and she just basically told me to not feal her whole existence. What is going on?

Emme's POV

     I was in so much pain but I still didnt want my mate to see or hear me die. I knew exactly what he was doing. He was sucking my life energy out of my body. I would be dead in a matter of minutes.

    I could feel my life being drained out of me when I felt something else, a strange feeling I remember from when I was 5.

     My eyes became a pricing bright blue, and I began to glow as bright as the moon. Growing brighter by the second.

     I didn't know what was happening. All I know is that I remember the fealing. A small voice in my head reminded me what was happening "I told you I would help." It was the moon goddess.

     I was so bright that the rogue alpha let go and the silver chain's around my wrists broke. I stood up still glowing brighter. I looked over to my loved ones to see that they were shocked at what was happening.  I became so bright that they themselves had to look away.

    I was about to attack when a scream stoped me. When I looked twords the scream it was a young lady.....she must be his Mate. I felt myself stop glowing as soon as I saw our pups surround the young lady.

     " please dont kill him, not when we can finally be together..... I Kaity Becerra accept Mitchell Foucault as my mate for now and for ever." As soon as katie said those words the alphas or Mitchell's eyes became a gold color and filled with love and lust.

    He ran to her and the pups got out of the way, as she ran to him. They kissed and hugged.....in fact they didnt stop, until I spoke up.

     " Im glad that you found each other but i need you to release my friends and mate. Please I just want us to be together and be home. You of all people should understand that."

     They both looked at me and with a wave of Mitchell's hand the cell doors opened and we were allowed to leave.

     Jordan ran to me, and kissed me lovingly. I began to collapse from my major injuries. Almost instantly Jordan picked me up bridal style and carried me to the others.

     Kaity came up to us, what she said next shocked us all. " Natasha the ability to become invisible, Hunter the ability to heal, Alisa the ability of transportation, and Logan the ability to locate anyone or anything in the world. They all have unique qualities that are not usual for werewolfs to have. Protect them, and keep them away from human's." We all look over at our pups in astonishment.

     She bagan to speak again "We will seal our lands off so no one comes in or out ever again. Have a safe trip and no disrespect but please try to get out quickly."

     "Everyone get in a circle and link arms." Alisa instructs

      Jordan put me down and we all linked arms. The kids signaled for Alisa to take us home. With a flash of light and a matter of seconds we were back in our land, right next to our pack house. To my surprise we were all healed to our best ability.

    " we speak of this to no one, we dont need anyone knowing about an immortal rogue alpha and his mate. Kaity has gone through enough trouble. And lets not tell anyone about our abilities, we just figured out we had them so lets keep it on the down low." Logan instructed in a take charge kind of voice.

     We all looked at him in amazment, when did he grow up? He was right though no one needs to know about their abilities or about Mitchell and Kaity.

      "We may not now much about our abilities but we have time. We will stay as a family and live as a family. We may come across danger along the way but we will fight it side by side." Alisa stated.

     Im not sure when our pups grew up so much but they were right. No one, not even our own packs need to know This information.

     Jordan came over to me placing his hand around my waist. He pulled me in giving me a small kiss I wasn't expecting. 

     "how about we go home, we can build another cabin for Tamer's family next to ours."

     We all looked at each other and agreed. We started walking hand in hand, infront of us walking hand in hand were all the pups, and to the side of us Tamer and Elizabeth were walking hand in hand. we were finally going home and could stay there for good!!!

                      THE END!