chapter 12

JORDAN'S POV

     When I turned around emme's father was looking at me, waiting for my answer. I gave him a smile and he knew I would 'TRY' to train Emme. I couldn't see my angel being able to beat any of the wolf's that were here. Maybe in her dreams but that was it.

    A sexy seductive voice broke me out of my thoughts as I was in denial about my mate." Hey Alpha, wanna fight?" I turned around to Emme walking up to me. I laughed and walked passed her to the fighting area. I still knew I was a stronger fighter than she was so I knew i had nothing to worry about. I turned around for a split second to look at my father but before I could really look I was punched in the face and  kicked in the gut. Just as fast as I fell I got back up.

     I looked at my not so fragile mate as she gave me a smirk and mockingly teased "what's wrong? Did my big bad alpha MATE get hurt?" I growled at her loudly. She maybe my mate but she was not allowed to disrespect me in the ways she already has. Everyone except emme's father was shocked and turned to gossip. I had forget that we hadn't told anyone yet. While emme was looking at people, i took that as my Que to attack. I triped her and kicked her out of the fighting area. When she got up she looked pissed. She steped back into the fighting area but something was different about her. She was pissed off but she was very calm about it. I went to hit her again but unforchanatly she dodged it. She dodged everything I threw at her.

   Finally I landed another punch....on her hand... as she caught my punch. Emme's entire pack was rooting for her and my entire pack was rooting for me....although I think my best friend may have been secretly rooting for my mate.

     Before I could try anything else I smelt something revolting....ROGUES. Apparently emme smelt it too because before I knew it we were both running towards the woods. When we got in the woods we saw a little girl that looked a little like emme being held by the rogues.

    "Sisy... help" lili screamed.  I looked at Emme and you could see the anger radiating off of her. She was ready to rip someone's head off. Lili is Emme's little sister.