Chapter 1

Tell me what you think of this book!

Emme's POV

     It was a cold, damp night and everything was about to change, I could feel it. But things always change especially when you are going back to high school after a big move. I didn't know weather to run or to embrace the fact that i was about to go back to high school.

   I've never really been good at the whole go to school and be nice to everyone thing. If something or someone ticked me off they would feel the pain that came with it.

     I needed to figure out a way to convince my father that I didn't need to go to school. After all I finished high school when I was 12. The only reason im going back to high school is so I get the teenage, high school, normal girl experience. Only thing is, im not a normal girl. I'm the future Alpha of our pack. I didn't want to go back to school, all I wanted to do was find that one person that made me feel special, made me feel loved, and of course make me feel totally sexy about what ever I did.

      But of course this is the real world and that kind of romantic stuff only happend in the books I read.

     I wanted it all. I wanted the happy ending, I wanted the sexy mate with the six pack that couldn't live with out me, that couldn't help but pull me closer to him and give me a gentle kiss on the lips then say I love you and actually mean it.

For once in my life im actually glad I decided not to run that night. As i was about to go to sleep my father walked into my room and told me very quickly " You wont be going to high school. We have a pack coming to live with us."

OK SO NOT SO MANY CHANGES BUT THEIR WILL BE SOME IN THE FUTURE.  TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! ! YES!?!?!? NO?!?!?!