Chapter 11

Jordan's POV

     I really didn't want to leave Emme in there untouched but it had to be done. I felt her fear of being late infront of her father so I pulled my wolf back as much as possible and left. She should thank me all we did was kiss her, if my wolf had his way we would still be in there making her scream out in pleasure.

     After contemplating whether or not I should go see my father and Emme's father I finally decided to go pay a visit to the two alphas. When I got there I saw my father talking to her father. I gave my respects then asked my father if I could talk to emme's father alone. He nodded and we began to walk, with my father not to far behind us.

     "I would like you to train my daughter or at least try to. Your father tells me you are an excellent fighter, You maybe the only wolf that can defeat her in a training battle. Oh and you are her MATE so she should go a little bit easier on you." He smiled at me but I barley noticed, my mind was still wondering how he knew his daughter and I were mates.

     'You were just told that our mate can take down any of these buff guys but no one can take her down and your wondering how he knew you two are mates? He is her father, for goodness sake he probably saw you go into her room. He could have killed you for doing that and your question is how did he know?' Jace, my wolf , was now continuously yelling at me and telling me I was stupid.  As soon as we stepped ouside and I saw my smoking hot mate I gave her a grin. Oh this is ganna be fun!