Chapter 4

Emme's POV

     As i started down the stars to meet everyone I didn't know what to expect. Although I did know my father would be furious with me for leaving. As I got half way down the stairs I saw my father death glaring some guy. I wasn't really interested in who it was at this point in time considering that as soon a my foot reached the bottom of the stairs my fathers neck snapped in my direction. 

I brushed it off and went to go give my father a big hug to apologies for running away before to go to my room. He accepted my hug but mind linked me saying this wasn't over. I inwardly groaned knowing I would get one of his long lectures later.

         As I stood next to him a gust of realization came over me when I realized who was standing in front of me. It was the boy from earlier that saw me through my window without my shirt on.

     My cheeks turned red when he looked at me and gave me another devilish smile. His smile was hot but also a bit alarming, it looked like any minute he was going to grab me. With those muscles I wouldn't mind it one bit but I knew my father would.

     Without realizing or hearing the introductions finish, every one went outside for a big bonding BBQ. I didn't really feel like bonding at the time, and I couldn't find the boy from before so I just went up to my room.

   When I entered my room I could tell there was another wolf in there with me. I turned on the light and it was the boy I had met moments before. He smelt so good but I couldn't figure out why that was.

     His sent became so strong that it made me fall to my knees. It made my body feel hot, and my wolf wouldn't shut up. She just kept repeating the same word over and over again.

"Mate!"

At that moment I knew that he was my mate. I just didn't know what would come of it.

     I looked up just in time to see him grab my wrist and pine me against the wall. My heart was beating so fast I wondered if he could hear it. I really hoped not.