chapter 13

Emme's POV

     I looked at my little sister crying, screaming for me to help her. I made a move to get her but as I did so the rogue holding her put his hand around her throat, telling me to step back. I did as he said, for some reason one of the rogues thought it would be a good idea to talk to me at this point, "Help me sisy, help me." He mocked

     "She has not shut up. Why is she asking for you and not your father anyways? I was looking forward too....." i cut him off, i was done with this jerk. "You're dead" I growled. He looked at me for a slpit second then burst into fits of laughter.

     I went up to him and snapped his neck. The other two rogues were baffled at what they had just seen. One of there own had been killed by a girl. I could feal my wolf coming out from the anger I felt from the rogues. As I felt my eyes turning red, I took another step towards the other two rogues. The one not holding my sister changed into his wolf and came at me.
     Before I knew it there was a silky black wolf standing in front of me. He killed the rogue and turned to me. It was Jordan. I had forgotten he was here. I heard a death piercing scream from were Lili was standing and thats when I lost it. The stupid rogue was digging his claws into my little sisters back deaper and deaper.

     Before he could see me coming I was behind him, and from the back i ripped out his cold dark heart. He released lili and fell to the ground. Surprisingly there was no blood on my hand as I crushed his heart into a million Pieces, in my hands.

     I grabbed lili in my arm's, I could feel She was in a lot much pain, so much that she was shaking. She was also losing a lot of blood. Jordan came over to me back in his human form asking if I was alright. I gave him a gentle smile and in a soft voice sayed "thank you for helping me." Then stood up and started walking.

     We headed back to the pack. When we came into view of the other pack members my father came running to us. He looked furious, without looking at lili in my arms he started to yell, "Where were you two, you cant just bloody run off li.....what happend, how did this happen, how did I not sence this?" He had changed his words when he saw lili in my arms. I didnt want to be rude to my father, but I had no time for this right now. I went past him and headed to the nearest hospital wing we had in the pack house.