Chapter 7

MATURE CONTENT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Jordan's POV

   I was done messing around I wanted my mate and I wanted her now. I dont get why she has to be so stubborn. I am a powerful alpha and it was time for her to learn who the Alpha in this relationship was.

   I bent down so our faces were almost touching, slowly seeing if she would trust me I let go of her arms. She punched me in the face, got off the bed and ran for the door. I would take that as a no on the trusting me and she was right to do so.

   I cought up to her in a couple strides before she could even touch the door, I grabbed her arm and threw her back on the bed. I tore her clothes and had to growl at what I saw. She had three long slash marks on her back that had scared. In a matter of seconds I flipped her so she was now on her back facing me.

     "How did you get those scars?" I growled. She turned her face to the side to avoid my gaze, everytime I tride to look her in the eyes she would move her head to avoid my gaze. I was growing tired of her games, I grabbed her chin and made her look up at me. I was about to ask her again when I made the mistake of looking at her lips. At that moment I lost all control, I started to kiss her and I didnt stop. I finally did stop to come up for air.

     "Jordan, you are not allowed to kiss me whenever you feel like it." She whisper yelled at me. I chuckled, I loved the way my name rolled off her tongue. I looked over her body from under me, she looked better then she did through the window the first time I saw her. She gets even more beautiful by the minute. She had the right curves in the right places. I licked my lips and started to kiss her neck down to her her chest then to her belly button and lastly I slowly kissed down to her sweet spot.

    As I did so I heard her gasp and moan. It was sexy as heck. "You're so wet already down here" I couldn't help but growl at her, she let out another moan which probably ment my growl vibrated thoughout her core.

      I quickly stuck my tongue inside of her before she could stop me, before she could stop herself she let out a moan that just made me want more.

     In a quiet voice I heard her pant "please stop....Jordan." 

     I was not going to let her off that easily. I started to lick and suck her core slowly to tease her. With every slow intruding lick of her core she arched her back a little more. I stopped abruptly letting her calm down for a few small seconds. After a few seconds I abruptly thrusted my finger into her core making her arch her back even more and let out a loud gasp. I thrusted faster and faster, with every few thrusts she let out a moan she couldn't contain anymore. As I inserted another finger she let out a scream of pleasure and I began to thrust even faster which made her moans even louder. I thrusted a few more times before she came all over my fingers. I took them out licking her dry, then licking my fingures.

  i knew she was most likely going to pass out soon so i went in for one last kiss. I stuck my tongue deep in her mouth. when I took it out she was indeed about to pass out. Before she could pass out I grabbed her hair and tugged gently but with a little bit of force and whispered in her ear "You are Mine, no one else can have you. No one will ever be able to pleasure you the way I just did. Good night my love." With that she fainted.