chapter 21

HUNTER's POV

Same day as chapter 20

   We have been having so much fun today! Logan, Alisa, Natasha and I have been playing DOA 5 all day.

     I usually played Habusa, Logan would play hyate, Alisa would play aina, and Natasha played kasumie.

    I knew that Alisa and Logan knew how to play the game but I didnt know that Natasha knew how to play. She was beating all of us really bad.

                It was so CUTE!

    Wait....what? I dont know what is happening to me, first we all age really quickly and now I think Natasha's Hot.

    Ok not just hot but smoking hot. Have you ever seen a girl beet guys at a video game? If not your missing out, its Hot!

    What ever, I was drinking a 7up when out of the corner of my eye I see Natasha looking at me and my drink curiously.

    She came up to me and asked me the oddest question. "What is that?"

   I couldn't believe she doesn't know what 7up is. I handed her the can. "Drink some its good. You might not want to drink to much at a time though it will probably hurt your throat."

     She looked at me for a moment then leand her head back and chugged a lot down. When she was done drinking, not finishing the can, she liked her lips and set the can next to her. 

     Is she challenging me? Bad idea I could drink a lot without it hurting.

     We opened two cans and chugged them down. At the end we both burped really loud and long. All 4 of us rolled over laughing.

     I realized that we hadn't drank the rest of the one that I had before. I went to reach for it when Natasha picked it up.

  Before she gave it back she licked the rim of it where I had to put my mouth to drink out of it. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Logan give her a small glare.

      We locked eyes and didnt look away. She gave me a small smile, Crap this girl is driving me nuts but in a good kind of way and I dont know why.

     My sister and her giggle at me when I took the 7up back slowly still looking into her eyes.

     We were kinda done with playing DOA. Considering that we have played it like all day. So we put in a movie. The girls wanted to see Divergent and sence there is action in it we agreed to watch it.

    I looked over to see that Logan and my sister were snuggling together on the love seat. What the helk did they think they were doing.

     I was about to go break them apart when Natasha came over to me and we laid down together with her arm on my chest and my arms wrapped around her.

     I would have to get Logan back ladder for snuggling with my little sister. Although I didnt really have the right considering that im snuggling with his little sister.

     We all heard our parents run up the stairs but just ignored them. Every now and then Logan and I would growl at each other when we saw each other lower there hands to the girl or something else.

     The girls would smile at us then give us puppy dog eyes to tell us to shut up. We did and watch the rest of the movie. By the end of it the girls were asleep. We didnt want to wake them so we started to fall asleep with the girls in our arms.

     I didnt bother to growl at Logan and he didnt growl at me.

   'If anyone is holding my little sister im glad its you, but if you hurt her or make a move on her i will kill you, especially if your not her mate.' I told him through our mind link that we all had together.

     He looked over to me then mind linked back "same to you, only ill do way more than just kill you."

     With that we smiled at each other and admired each others love for our little sisters. Then we began to drift off to sleep.

     Before I fell asleep I kissed Natasha on the forehead, wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep.