Chapter 8

Emme's POV

     I woke up in my room with slivers of sunlight peeking through my curtains. Rubbing my eyes I tried to remember what happened yesterday, suddenly the memories from what happend last night came flooding in to my mind. I couldn't help but blush at the memory. I sat up and was about to get out of bed when I realized someone's strong arms were draped over my waist. I screamed at seeing Jordan's sleeping figure next to me.

    Well he definatly wasn't sleeping anymore, he was to busy cupping his ears from the piercings scream I just let out. With in seconds he was covering my mouth with his hand and in a low husky voice asked  "Do you really want to wake up both our packs? Because if you keep up the screaming there is no doubt that you will."

   I wanted to wake up my father to come kill this stupid jerk. I didnt care if he was my mate or not, he needed to die. "Well that's harsh, I didn't do anything wrong now did I?" I had forgotten that your mate can read your mind. He had taken his hand away from my mouth and was now eyeing me to see if I was going to keep my mouth shut.

   My mouth was just gaping open, I was definitely not going to keep my mouth shut. "YES, yes you did do something wrong you stupid jerk. You tore my clothes off and did things to me." I screamed.

        He looked me in the eyes and smiled, his smile sent tickles down my spine. "You didnt seem to mind me doing those things to you last night!" He was smirking now and i was getting really tired of it...no matter how good he looks.  I couldn't explain it. One minute I absolutely hated him and the next I was totally turned on by him. or both. Right now, it was both.

     He came closer and gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek. I slapped his face away. It wasn't that easy to make me feal at ease. He growled at me and slammed me back down on the bed. Before I could even try to hit him again he stoped me by pinning my arms above my head and locking my legs in between his legs. I was even more ticked off, but I couldnt do anything about it.

   I thrashed around hoping that would get him off me. It didnt. I looked over to the clock to distract myself because i couldnt get away. When I looked at the clock it was 10. Wait, im forgetting something, what am I forgetting?  Then it finally hit me, it was ten. I had to start training with everyone at 10:30.

    I wasn't even ready. I knew how much trouble i would get in if i was late. Almost like i had a burst of strangth come over me I shoved Jordan out of my room and slammed the door in his face.

I needed to go get ready and fast.