Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Emme's POV

      I woke up the next morning with Jordan's arms wrapped around my waist protectively. I wiggled my way out of his grip being careful not to wake him.

   I put on some short-shorts and a t-shirt that sayed " I love how you think im listening!" And headed down stares to make some breakfast.

    When I was almost finished making everything I could hear foot steps running down the stares.

    We were In the pack house but surprisingly there was no one around except for Elizabeth's and i's small families.

   In a split second everyone was downstairs sitting at the table. They all had confused looks on there faces.

   "What the helk mom, I smell food but I sure dont see any" Hunter wines

   They all agreed with Hunter, they wanted there food. I gave then all a small smile before telling them "oh you guys wanted breakfast too? I didnt know that. I only made my self breakfast." Note the sarcasm

   They all gasped in horror at me, acting like I hurt them some how. I couldn't help but laugh as I brought all the food I had made for them to the table.

   I made them bacon, scrambled eggs,  hash browns, waffles, pancakes, sausage, cut up some fruit, cherrie cobbler, and strawberry pie. It may sound like a lot but we were wolves we eat A LOT.

   After breakfast Elizabeth and I thought it would be fun for us all to go shopping for the kids.

   None of the boys wanted to go shopping. They protested, untill we had, had enoff of it and were already out the door.

   We didnt mind going without them it just ment more time for us and less complaining to hear.

   When we arrived at the mall we went straight into Dillards. All of us wanted to try on dresses.

    Elizabeth tried on a beuatiful white and blue dress that had sequence on the sweetheart top. The dress went down to the floor and had little two inch sleeves. Natasha tried on a dress that had the same colors as her moms only it was thigh high, puffy, and had no sleeves. They both looked gorgeous in there dresses.

   Alisa tried on a white, thigh high, off the shoulder dress. It looked incredible on her. I tried on a dress that was red, no sleeves, sequence on the top and was short in front but long in the back.

   We knew we had no event to where the dresses to but we loved them so much that we got them anyways.

    We went into a few more stores before it was already noon. By now we had so many bags that we could hardly carry them all. We decided to head home and just veg for the rest of the day.

----------------------------------

   When we got home the boys were waiting for us. 

      Jordan was standing in front of them all and smirked "You do know you have to do a fashion show for us now right?"

     "We have to see what you got to see if you have to take it back." Tamer exclaimed.

    We were all astonished when we heard this. We looked ay the younger boys to help us out but even Hunter and Logan were nodding there heads in agreement with there father's. So much for veging. 

    We all went up stairs and started trying things on. Elizabeth and I went first. When ever we went out to show them we would do our beat model Walks.

   Jordan and Tamer gave us wolf whistles as we came out and strutted our stuff! While Hunter and Logan close their eyes.

   When we were all done we sat down with the boys (we were done so quickly because we didnt buy as much as we did for the girls)

   The girls came out together in one of there cutest outfits. Alisa was wearing short-shorts and a flowy white shirt that had a pug on it. She put it all together with some colorful D.C's.

    Natasha was wearing a mini skirt and a t-shirt that sayed "You pinch me, ill punch you", she tied all of her outfit together with a pair of black high tops.

   We looked over to the boys to see that none of them were happy.  You could only see a little bit of happiness in Hunter, and Logan's eyes. Approving there mates outfit but not there sisters.

   These girls are going to have a hard time talking, or even being around boys in school if Hunter and Logan are still this protective.

   "NO Natasha you cant where something like that. This skirt is to SHORT" Logan said as he pulled down her skirt a little bit trying to make it longer. Logan licked his lips hungrily "Alisa you look amazing! You look good enough to...."

   " dont you dare even finished that sentence." Hunter threatened. "Natasha you look incredible your brother is just being stupid. But Alisa you should go change. Go cover up your legs."

    All 4 of them were tall for there age so the girls had long legs and were developing fast. And the boys were already getting buff.

   By now both girls were pushed behind there mates and  were being held there protectively, the boys were growling at each other to back off.

   Then we heard something that shocked us all. The boys eyes went completely black with lust. They turned around and at the same time Alisa, Natasha, Hunter, and Logan whispered "MATE."

    This wasn't normal.  All wolves find there mate when they are 18 at least not 13 and 12. We all looked at one another and back at the kids.

    Before I turned around Elizabeth yelled "Oh my gosh were are they.....they were just here a second ago?" We were about to go search for them when I smelled something revolting.

       "ROGUES" I hissed