Scene 30- Priori Incantatem

Beginne am Anfang

However, his eyes narrow at my arms when he sees the way my nails move along it.

"Why are you doing that?" 

"I need to do it," I press, not daring to look at him, just settling further into the pillows. 

"You don't need to do that," he replies calmly.

"You don't understand, I go crazy if I don't do anything," almost managing to cut something open, from how often I let my nails trail over my skin in the last fifteen minutes, I grow more and more scared. Will I be able to prevent this from happening again?

"Focus on something else," George advices: "On some story you read or a funny memory. Just try to distract you from whatever lets you do this."

"I don't know if I be able to do this George," I whine. 

Then he grabs my hand, stopping me from my movement and my arms starts to shiver again, already missing the impact of my fingers.

The boy does something I would have never expected. He presses small kisses on each of my fingers than onto my palm. 

"Looks like I have to kiss it better then." 

He proceeds further to my wrist, being careful and gentle. My eyes trail after him, I feel the way his hand holds softly onto my arm and the little pressure of my other hand in his.

My eyes follow him after he reaches my shoulder, before straightly staring into his eyes that screamed home for me, so many times before. Neither of us says a word, just his presence here beside me, even if it is the Couch in the Gryffindor common room, says more than every world could have. His eyes tell me everything before he kisses my neck, moving up to my jawline until he reached his destination- my lips.

My arm still clasped ins his hand, stops more and more to shiver, the more he carefully pushes me into the pillows of the couch. His other hand let go of mine and helps him settle more comfortably on top of me, still giving me enough space.

My eyes flutter shut, taking in every little detail of his lips, of his taste, of the way his hands leave a huge impact on me. Without realizing it, one desire replaces the other and my free hand moves to his hair, demanding to be used than just lying useless around.

Then we hear the portrait opening and George stops, making me open my eyes and watch him closely. He lowers himself onto me and we both hear a boy and a girl discussing their next patrol schedule before both of them going separate ways. Those must have been the prefects, coming from the last rounds. When both of them, without spying us, which honestly seems like a miracle, go upstairs, George grins proudly and moves so he can look at me face.

"We have two options. The first would be that Nate comes down after realizing I'm not in my bed anymore and finds us, or he is too tired to see that. I hope the latter." 

Running my hand through his hair, I watch him burying his head into my boobs. 

"Most comfortable pillow I ever had in my life," he mumbles making me smile despite my protests.

"Good that they have some use, and I thought they never come in handy," I say. 

He starts to chuckle.

"We have another DA meeting tomorrow evening," he says quietly. 

I watch as his eyes fall shut a bit, how he tries to keep them open. 

"Same time as usual?" 

"Yes, same time as usual. I can pick you up again?" 

"Not necessary, I believe I'm able to find the way there now."