Chapter 4: UnkNOwn Part 2

The mother and daughter arrived at Jin Lin Tai's main gate. Jin Guangshan and his men had their backs turned to them. Zhuqin had observed another carriage and forced her way into the small crowd. Reaching to the other side of the attendants and her father, she saw a familiar boy who had white makeup powder on his face. His shoulder length side bangs were dangling and a fist sized bun on top of his head. A strand of thick hair was faintly hanging from his bun as the young teen took a step backwards from Zhuqin.

The young maiden looked baffled for a few seconds before tilting her head side to side.

Then with a small excited jump into air, she grabbed the young lad's hands, "Yu gege (Brother Yu)! Ni shi Mo Xuanyu dui ba (You are Mo Xuanyu right)~?!"

It was certainly Mo Xuanyu who Jin Guangshan had to 'unfortunately' arrange for a meeting that day. Although it was quite the coincidence that he also brought Meng Yao to Jin Lin Tai too.

With a soft voice, Mo Xuanyu spoke, "Miss...Miss Jin..."

Naturally, Zhuqin felt reunited with the friend...or brother from a far. With a merry smile, she had begun to wrap her arms around him. However, Jin Guangshan quickly grabbed onto his daughter's left arm. Baffled, Zhuqin was slightly pulled away from the embrace of her half-elder brother.

"What is wrong father? It's just a hug," Zhuqin reassured with a grin.

Jin Guangshan faked a smile as Mo Xuanyu lowered his head.

He whispered to her, "A hug or not, I won't let you touch him. Who knows if his mother slept with someone else? He could possibly be the same."

With a loud yet fake intake of breath, Zhuqin inched away from her father.

She stood in stance and already knew what to say. Zhuqin already knew there was not a day where she would never stop putting up a ridiculous act just for fun.

...And for reasons.

She loudly gasped again, "So if I'm a girl and if I sleep with SOMEONE, then I am considered a whore?"

"What? No!" Jin Guangshan confusingly replied.

"Well father according to you, if a woman sleeps with someone, they are considered SOMETHING ELSE..." Zhuqin laughed.

"If they are not a whore then what, a cut-sleeve? We are not the ones to judge father."

With a disgusted tone of voice, Jin Guangshan commented, "That...is about right...I mean look at the way he dresses himself. That white powder on his face..."

"Father you are just over thinking," Zhuqin laughed again.

In order to prove her father wrong, she held onto Mo Xuanyu's hand. With a smile, Zhuqin also grabbed onto Meng Yao's hand and placed them on top of each other. For a moment, Meng Yao stood still but for Mo Xuanyu...

...His face was as blushed as a ripe cherry.

He was wearing white powder on his face so therefore Jin Guangshan or Meng Yao could not see. However Zhuqin noticed his faint red cheeks and quickly jumped in between the boys.

She broke their light embrace and held onto their hand again. Then she turned to her father with a confident grin.

She joyfully raised both their hands, "See? There is no way you can prove yourself right if you can't do it yourself."

"Well how would you know?" The Jin leader calmly argued.

Zhuqin chuckled, "Well if you say something and cannot prove what you say at that moment then don't even say it~"