Chapter 9: 4TH & 5TH optIons

The back of that person sitting in the second row of the classroom looked quite recognizable. It made Wei Wuxian's faced crooked upon entry to Orchid Room.

"Zenme shi ta (Why...is it him)?" He asked, his mouth off to the side.

Zhuqin looked around the room, "Who?"

Then she realized the same familiar back facing them, "A Zhan~!"

"Who?" Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng questioned, looking around the room as well.

While Zhuqin happily skipped over to annoy his stoic cousin, Jin Zixuan, who was sitting on the third row to the first seat near the door entrance, only sighed in disappointment.

"...Who is that?" Jiang Cheng questioned.

"Oh...I forgot to tell you guys," Nie Huaisang whispered. "There is someone that you should be wary of and be careful around."

"Who?" Wei Wuxian questioned. "Lan Qiren?"

Nie Huaisang shook his head and pointed directly to Lan Wangji.

Wei Wuxian mumbled, "Ah? La...n? Lan Wangji?"

Nie Huaisang quietly nodded his head then realized that Wei Wuxian's face had turned sour.

"...Well, something kind of happened yesterday already though..." Wei Wuxian started.

As expected, Wei Wuxian explained the entire ordeal that went on yesterday from him possibly breaking curfew, drinking alcohol to him having a small fight with Lan Wangji. Nie Huaisang expressed his surprise at Wei Wuxian breaking three rules upon arriving to Cloud Recesses for the first time.

            While Wei Wuxian nervously laughed to himself, Zhuqin playfully stopped poking Lan Wangji's shoulder and hurried to them

"It is ok~!" She cheerfully reassured. "Wo ye weifan liao yixie guize (I also broke some rules too)~!"

"You did?" Nie Huaisang asked.

Jin Zixuan looked up at his younger sister, "...What did you do?"

Zhuqin giggled and looked at Lan Wangji. The stoic cousin, who had been looking at them, quickly turned away and slowly fixed his long waist-length side bangs.

The young girl mischievously grinned and thought, "Well someone almost saw me yesterday night~"

Jin Zixuan stood from his seat and crossed his arms together.

"Speak," He began. "What did you do yesterday night?"

Lan Wangji nervously glanced over his shoulder and saw Zhuqin smiling mischievously at him. As expected, he turned back and irritatingly sighed to himself, hoping his younger cousin would not speak of what happened last night.