15- moving day

"Sophie. Soph can we-"

"Shhh! I'm thinking!" The blonde girl threw her arms up in exasperation.

I sighed and rolled his eyes walking towards the kitchen. It was our first moving day as a couple and we couldn't be more excited and happy to live together.

But also couldn't be more stressed.

I was so sleep deprived because I forgot to finish packing, and when Sophie came with the truck and the movers- I wasn't ready. It took 3 hours to get everything taken apart and out of my room in my fathers house, and the entire time Sophie was scolding me for being irresponsible.

A knock at the apartment our came and I ran to answer it. I threw open the door to find Biana and Dex smiling at me, a well as Fitz and his girlfriend Aria.

"Happy apartment warming!" All four of the chorused together. It was everything but in sync.

A laugh bubbled up inside me and I snorted. "Come in guys."

Just as they were running in Sophie came in from the other room. I caught her eye and laughed.

"What?" She asked me.

"Nothing, nothing." I said wiping the smile off my face. Dex had his arm wrapped around Biana's waist as the were looking out the big living room windows that towered over the city. Fitz and Aria were on the couch by Biana and Dex talking. It was obvious they were listening in on us.

"No why are you laughing at me, Keefe?" She pressed coming closer to me. Luckily I have 6'2 on her.

"I'm not, okay? Just let it go." I sighed.

"Oh my god, Keefe." She rolled her eyes.

"Seriously? Why are you so mad? If you really want to know I thought your hair looked funny."

Which in my defense it did. It was falling out of a bun and it was all lopsided. It kind of looked like a croissant on the side of her head. Plus it wasn't like she looked terrible. Sophie was sporting neon oversized sweatpants, a black sports bra, and a mean look on her face.

"Sorry, Keefe," She mocked. "I'll go fix it to meet your needs. Sorry I've been up for 40 hours!"

I threw my arms up in exasperation. "I didn't say that!"

"Why are you being such a d-" The realization of our guests hit us at the same time and we turned to see four shocked faces looking at us.

Sophie glared at me and turned to them. "Sorry guys. We're a tiny bit stressed."

Dex laughed it off. "Yeah I get that."

"So are you Biana a thing now then?" I asked, wiggling a teasing finger towards the two of them.

"Yeah." Biana stepped in, and Dex placed a kiss on her head.

"Awh, you guy are so adorable." Aria piped up.

We talked for a while before we decided to start on decorating the apartment. Of course Sophie took charge and split us into groups. She took Fitz and Dex with her to work on the kitchen, and I took Aria and Biana to work on the bedrooms and bathroom.

We were done building all the furniture and decorating the first room and the bathroom when i called for a break.

"You guys want anything?"

"Just an apple and more water." Aria said.

"I saw candy on the kitchen table." Biana winked.

I laughed stepping out of the room. "Coming right up."