Chapter 29

When me and Carlisle finally stumbled into the hotel, we were a little bit tipsy from all the champagne that we had acquired from the bar in the lobby.

We were stood looking at each other and his topaz eyes glowed with happiness.

"I love you Mrs Cullen." He said before capturing my lips with such intensity and so much love my heart nearly stopped.

We walked into the bedroom and Carlisle nearly tore my dress off. 

I kicked my heels off and closed the door.

That night me and Carlisle showed each other how much we love each other.

                                                                                          ...

That morning, when the sun streamed through the blinds, my husband was sparkling in my arms awake.

"Last night was perfect." I said kissing him on the soft pink lips that enhanced his features.

We stayed in bed holding each other for an hour before I finally got up to go for a shower.

It took a lot of time to convince Carlisle to let me go.

After my shower, I got ready into the outfit that Carlisle had set out for me.

The outfit consisted of a pair of ripped jeans, fishnet tights, a khaki green hoodie and a camouflage jacket.

To top it off, there was a par of black studded western boots.

I did my makeup and my hair next.

I curled my hair into lose-ish waves.

I then did a natural look for my makeup

I walked out of the room and joined Carlisle who was grabbing our coats.

"I have another surprise." He stated.

"Then lets go." I said, taking a hold of his hand.

We set off out of the hotel.