Chapter 3

The person who holds me, places me gently on the floor as if I was made out of porcelain and would break at any moment.

"Hi..." I whispered.

"Hi, your Duchess, my daughter is Rosalie, you met her on the plane. I'm her adoptive father, Carlisle Cullen. It's nice to meet you." His voice sounded smooth and I loved the sound of it in my ears.

"Hi Mr Cullen, it was nice to meet you, really it was but I need to get going, my father Charlie Swan has probably sent out of search party for me already and he's probably worried sick so I should go and you know, get changed." I rambled.

"Rose said you could borrow some of her clothes. Your welcome to get changed here. If you want." 

Not trusting myself to speak again, I nod my head yes and follow him to Rose's room.

"I'll leave you to it." Carlisle spoke. "The wardrobe is through those doors."

His long slender finger pointed to a cream white door.

"Thank you Mr Cullen."

"Call me Carlisle." He insisted.

"Okay, Carlisle." 

His name felt like it belonged to roll off my tongue like sugar, to leave a sweet taste in my mouth after it.

I didn't notice I was daydreaming until I heard the door close.

I walked over to the door and opened it.

I chose and outfit and walked out of the room

I chose and outfit and walked out of the room. (Outfit above.)

Closing the door carefully, I walk back down the stairs I didn't realize I had climbed and walked into the living room were Carlisle stood waiting for me at the front door.

"Come on, I'll give you a lift to Charlie's." He offered.

Before I could answer, he was already out of the door and near a black Mercedes's I think is his.

I followed and got into the passenger's seat.

When the door closed, he started to drive down a long path through the forest that surrounded the house and turned on to the main road heading to Forks.